THREE

Beyoncé Giselle.

"Kelly you know Onika and Robyn right?" I asked.

"Yeah, texting Robyn right now. Why?"

"After school we spray painted and put toilet paper on Meeks house." I laughed turning over. "I friended them on Instagram yesterday but Onika didn't follow me back, why?"

"She doesn't use her phone, at least that's what Robyn told me." Kelly shrugged.

When Robyn dropped me off I had her drop me off at Kelly's house, I don't wanna go home and I don't know when I am going home.

"I want her number."

"You like her?" Kelly looked at me and I shrugged, I don't think I do, I don't get nervous around her and we barley know each other.

"You like Robyn?"

"Yeah, loud and proud about it."

"I can't even like anyone with the shit I got going on."

"Girl if you don't go back home, all you gotta do is apologize to yo dukes."

"I told her I was gonna kill her and I meant that shit, long live Celestine." I smirked and Kelly mushed my head.

"What typa melly and Melvin shit are you on?"

"It's all Sasha, not Beyoncé."

Don't mention my name bitch

"You need to take your medicine before you kill me next- how many bodies you got?!" She yelled backing up, all these years she's known me and all of a sudden she wants to ask this question?

"None. All I have was an attempt of murder." Everyone I tried to kill survived unfortunately but now I know where I went wrong so I have time to improve.

"Take your medicine Bey!" Kelly threw a pillow at me and I rolled my eyes pushing her and we started play fighting.

"Kelly let my hair go!" I yelled trying to grab hers but she had it in a low ponytail.

"Let my shirt go bitch!" She tried pulling back.

"We gone let go at the same time, ready?"

"Yeah, let go...now." Neither of us let go, she's a bitch.

"Let go-" Her phone started ringing and she let my hair go running towards it but I tackled her onto the floor grabbing her phone and answering it. "Bonjour!"

"Beyoncé is this you?" Robyn's voice echoed through the phone.

"Yeah, Kelly's busy eating my butt right now, if you need to tell her something leave a message-" Robyn requested a FaceTime call and I answered it.

"Get off me Giselle!" Kelly kept kicking me.

"She's not really eating my butt, I'm just sitting on her." I smiled showing Robyn. "Trene stop moving, damn." I grumbled and she threw me off grabbing her phone.

"I'm gonna add Onika to the call."

"Ohh Bey she's adding your girlfrienddd." Kelly dragged smirking.