SIXTEEN

Onika Tanya.

"Pull your self together Onika." I mumbled to myself, I was crying my heart out, why do I feel like this?

Fuck Beyoncé's cheating ass, fuck everybody at this point.

I was crying so hard I felt like throwing up, trust and believe by Keyshia Cole was playing from my tv, I was going through it real bad.

At school she wasn't there, probably ashamed of herself, at therapy I had to act like I was fine but of course that bitch saw right through me, she basically made me cry and she held me—I thank her for that because no one else was gone do it, I ain't even tell Robyn knowing she would wanna fight somebody.

I feel so insecure, I kept comparing my body features to hers and noticed how different we were which made me question if Bey even loved me like she claimed, I saw those heartbroken TikToks that talk about people saying they love you and don't mean it, I never thought I would experience it.

I wanted to badly silence my thoughts.

Remember by Jhene Aiko started playing and that possibly made me cry harder.

"Kelly bro move!" I heard someone yell from outside my window.

"I'm tryna help you!" It's definitely Kelly and Bey.

Something started hitting the window and I wiped the tears on my face and paused the music, I probably still looked a mess.

I opened the window and there stood Bey with a big portable speaker and she attempted to pick it up but decided to leave it where it was.

"What?"

"My best friend would like to play a song for you since we still don't know what she did wrong!" Kelly yelled.

"I love you Onika!" Bey yelled before playing we belong together by Mariah Carey. "Tell me what I did wrong!"

"This was such a good idea." Kelly was laughing and recording her.

"Leave me alone Bey." I'll tell her what she did wrong when I'm not crying every five seconds, if I step in front of her I might just burst out crying.

"Oh, what I wouldn't give to have you lyin' by my side right here, 'cause baby! WHEN YOU LEFT I LOST A PART OF MEEE! IT'S STILL SO HARD TO BELIEVE!" Bey was basically yelling but still singing and then Kelly started singing with her, I never knew Kelly could sing.

"Go away!" I yelled at them.

"Is this song not working?"

"Play nobody gets me by sza." Kelly told Bey and she started playing it.

"Take me back bae!" Bey ran her hands down her face.

"Get away from my window before you get me in trouble, I'll talk to you at school tomorrow." My mom was gonna have a fit and I don't wanna hear her mouth right now.

"Okay! Take me back home Kelly." Bey finally turned the music off.

I shut my window and took a deep breath, I gotta get prepared for tomorrow.