TWELVE

Beyoncé Giselle.

"Kelly she was mad at me, like she was hitting me and shit, it was crazy."

"I would too, you let a bitch all up on you like that and brought up her daddy? We would've been swerving in the street, both of us dead." Kelly laughed and I sighed laying back on her bed.

"She said we were over."

"I tell Robyn that all the time and somehow she ends up sneaking out of the house to come see me every Saturday." Is that the reason why she never wants me over here on Saturdays?

"Yeah but she started crying-" Kelly started aggressively coughing. "Are you okay?"

"No- hell no I'm not okay!" She hit her chest. "You we're gonna let me die-" My phone started ringing and I jumped over Kelly rolling on the floor to grab it, I threw it earlier because I was mad.

"Hello?!"

"Bitch you're so fake." Kelly mumbled.

"B-Bey..." It was Onika and she was crying.

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

"No, can you come over?" She was just trying to fight me a few hours ago.

"Okay-"

"Don't knock on the front door, just text me when you're here." She hung up and I put my phone in my pocket.

"Kelly take me to Onika's house."

"See, y'all aren't over." She stood up grabbing her keys, her mom was actually here today, I don't know where her dad is.

"Where are you going?" Mrs Rowland asked Kelly.

"I'll be back, love you, bye." Kelly left, she didn't even tell her mom where we were going.

I gave her an apologetic look before leaving the house and getting in the car.

"Hurry up."

"Don't rush me hoe, I'm the one taking you to her house."

"Kiss my ass." I mumbled.

"Sorry I didn't hear you? Did you say you wanted to get dropped off here and find your own way to Onika's house?" I kept quiet and she hummed. "Exactly what I thought."

It was a short car ride but I texted Onika telling her I was outside then I waited for her to open the door, we went to her room and when she closed the door is when I started asking questions.

"What's wrong?" Instead of answering me she wrapped her hands around my waist, placing her head on my chest.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for hitting you, I'm sorry I overreacted, I'm sorry..." She kept repeating I'm sorry, I didn't know what to do.

"Onika stop."

"I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing, you did nothing wrong." Kind of. "You had a right to act the way you did, is that why you're crying?"

"I don't know." She said lowly, I felt so bad for her.

We moved to her bed and she was laying on my chest crying.

"Can you tell me what's wrong?" I asked and she shook her head no.

"I still don't know, I'm still mad at you but Robyn got her phone took and you—I need you right now." She sniffed.

"Explain how you're feeling, the emotions."

"All the emotions I'm feeling is overwhelming, I don't wanna feel like this, I disrespected my mom which isn't me at all, I basically fought you and my dad- my dad, I hate him! He's the reason why I feel like this, he's the reason why I'm taking my anger out on everyone around me, they did nothing to deserve this." She sat up. "I can't blame him for everything but he's the reason why and when you said I would forgive him it really hurt, why would you say that?!" She pushed me.