EIGHTEEN

Beyoncé Giselle.

Onika bro..:

Jokes over, haha.:

Stop playing, we aren't over:

U promised bruh:

I will literally kms:

I'm gonna kms:

I haven't been taking my meds bc of you, are you happy?:

Girlfriend 👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾: Bey...

Onika please talk to me, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry:

I apologize for all the things I did and I need you, I love you so much it hurts, it hurts seeing u with future completely forgetting about me:
Read 7:10 AM

"We here Bey." Jay looked at me, I nodded getting out and going inside the school, I put my hoodie on keeping my head down, I've been on my bullshit again.

"Beyoncé where the hell have you been?" Kelly stopped me and I shook my head, she grabbed my jaw forcing me to look at her and sighed. "You ain't been taking your meds and clearly not sleeping, what's wrong? Why you bein' so distant?"

"Onika broke up with me and she's basically fucking my friend future."

"Awh, poor baby." Kelly hugged me tightly. "If you want me to I can take you home."

"I'm good."

"Any problems and I'll force you to get in my car." Kelly pulled back and I nodded. "I love you Bey."

"I love you too." I told her before going to class, Onika wasn't there but Robyn was and she moved next to me.

"Onika wouldn't let me talk to you..." This is honestly some bullshit. "I don't like what she's doing but it's like she won't listen and that nigga 'future' ain't no good for her at all, Bey I need you to get your bitch back."

"She don't want me no more Robyn." When I see future i promise you it's on sight, he was real grimey for that shit.

"Here she go, don't tell her I said anything." Robyn quickly moved and Onika sat down next to me keeping her eyes straight ahead.

"Onika." I called out and she ignored me. "Onika." I called again and she turned towards me.

"Yes Bey?"

"Can you stop ignoring me? Talk to me, please."

"For what?"

"You promised, you promised me Onika, and this time I didn't even do anything, you pick and choose who you wanna believe and it's like you don't even trust me-"

"How do you expect me to trust you Bey?"

"Not one time have I done something with that girl while we were together, she's my ex, yes, but you have to trust me, trust me so we can stop this lame ass cycle."

"Beyoncé I am steady being shut out, you keep secrets from me and when I figure out about them you try and tell me not to overreact, for me to be at that party with Ciara telling me one thing while you're telling me another a bitch gets confused, if she wants you she can have you, honestly, 'cause I'm tired of being left wondering and looking stupid."