SEVENTEEN

Onika Tanya.

Today was the day of Kelly's Halloween party, I was a dead cheerleader while Robyn was Batman to match with Kelly being cat woman, before this we went trick or treating and it was hot as hell out there but we stole the whole buckets of candy they left outside, they're dumbasses.

"Onika you're going even though your mom said no?" Robyn asked and I nodded, my mom said I couldn't go since it's dangerous or whatever but I didn't care. "Well...let's pregame before the uber comes." She went into her pantry and started grabbing alcohol from the top, her parents had a bunch of alcohol and a whole room dedicated to it.

"What are you doing?" I saw Robyn just pouring shit into two cups.

"Going with the flowww." This drink finna be a throat burner. "Okay, here." She slid it over to me and I picked it up taking a sip before gagging, it tasted TERRIBLE.

"Did you put a whole bottle of Everclear in here?" I went to the fridge grabbing a juice, I looked back at Robyn and she drunk the whole thing.

"You're just a pussy, drink it Onika." She pointed at it taking my juice and drinking it, I almost slapped her.

I grabbed it taking a small sip before attempting to drink it, Robyn kept pushing the bottom of the cup up and I honestly felt like throwing up.

"Ohhh you did it!" She did a happy dance, I went back to the fridge grabbing a juice and downing it, that shit was so nasty. "Alright come on." She grabbed my bag handing it to me.

We left and got in the Uber, the lady was trying to make conversation with me and Robyn, it was awkward as hell.

When we got to Kelly's house it was packed as hell.

"Robyn."

"Yes Onika?"

"N-Never mind, let's go inside." I swore I saw a familiar face but there's a lot of familiar faces here, I'm being paranoid.

We went inside and the first person we went to go find was Kelly, I wanted to find Bey but she could be right next to Kelly.

"Meek you seen Kelly?" Robyn asked while holding my hand.

"Hmm, she's definitely in the kitchen, if not she's somewhere around this big ass house."

We made our way to the kitchen and there was Kelly and Bey, Kelly was sitting on the counter laughing while Bey looked annoyed with her.

"Robynn! Let me get on your back pookie." Kelly smiled and Robyn went over to her doing exactly that.

I walked over to Bey, she was a clown, she had on all white with a tutu and her hair was in two pony tails with orange hairspray at the ends, she looked so cute.

"Hi Bey." I stood up on my tippy toes kissing her and she put her hand around my waist holding the kiss, somebody's been drinking.

"Oh shit, Bey and Onika are a thingg?" I heard a voice and I stopped kissing Bey and turned around seeing Megan.

"N-"

"Yes, yes we are." I could tell Bey had a big ass smile on her face.

"Damn, well y'all kinda in the way of the food so..." We moved out the way and I fixed me a drink, it wasn't as strong as the shit Robyn gave me.