NINE

Beyoncé Giselle.

I messed up big time, Kelly was yelling at me after I took my meds but I wasn't listening to her so I got up and went to go find Onika, I need to apologize.

"Beyoncé! You gone ignore me and walk straight past me?!" Kelly trailed behind me and I nodded looking in the bathroom, I didn't hear her voice but I knew she was still here.

When I made it to the living room I saw her and Robyn on the couch, her head was on Robyn's lap and it looked like she cried herself to sleep, Robyn's head was back on the couch and her hand was in Onika's hair.

"Don't you touch her." Kelly needs to shut up talking to me.

I picked Onika up bridal style and sat on the other couch adjusting her so her head was on my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Onika, I shouldn't have put my hands on you." I whispered, I took my anger out on her, I have no one to blame but myself, I should've controlled it.

"Bey are you crying?" Kelly bent down looking at my face and I mushed her head back, she needs to go on somewhere.

"I'm so sorry."

"Bey-"

"Kelly shut up." I rolled my eyes, she just keep talking.

"Okay bitch." She huffed sitting next to Robyn.

Onika had a small smile and then her eyes fluttered open until she saw me, she went into panic mode and basically fell onto the floor.

"Onika are you okay?" Kelly asked and Onika nodded standing up.

"I'm sorry Onika, what I did-"

"Okay. Kelly can you take me home?" Onika looked over to her and Kelly nodded, she's so against me right now.

"Kelly-"

"Don't Kelly me, you just told me to shut up a few minutes ago and what you just did to her wasn't right, I feel bad for letting it happen so the least I can do is take her home." She stood up and started aggressively shaking Robyn.

"Get off me bitch." Robyn grumbled and Kelly hit her on the forehead.

"Onika, let me apologize, please." I stood up walking closer to her and every step I took the more tense she got.

"O-Okay just stop moving." She held her hand up stopping me from moving closer so I took a step back.

"I'm sorry, like I truly am."

"You a lie!" Robyn yelled.

"I know you probably don't trust me now and I understand that, completely. What I did has no excuse but I promise you I won't do it again, I hope we can continue to be friends if no further than that." I kept my distance, she was still clearly uncomfortable and her neck was red but slowly fading.

"I accept your apology but I don't forgive you."

"Yeah she don't forgive you!" Robyn and Kelly are so similar, they don't know how to shut up.

"Okay I can accept that, can we still be friends?"

"My feelings for you goes deeper than friends which is probably why I'm letting you apologize but I also know you have a mental illness..." She was mostly talking to herself, like she was trying to convince herself.