FOUR

Onika Tanya.

It was the weekend, the worst days of the week for me but for everyone else it was the best two days of the week.

Friday was the day my dad complains and takes the anger out on us, Saturday consisted of arguing, Sunday was drinking and sometimes cookouts, at the end of the night me and my mom had to deal with my dad, it was a repeating cycle, I was tired.

Robyn: onika stop ignoring my question
Read 4:35 PM

I stood up feeling the pain on my stomach, my dad was drunk the other day and cut me with a knife, I patched it up but when Beyoncé bumped into me something happened causing the healing cut to rip open.

I walked to my closest grabbing a oversized hoodie and some sweat shorts to put on, I was just in my room with a bra and some panties on.

Once I put that on I slipped on these house slippers and went downstairs, my mom was in the kitchen and my dad was nowhere to be found.

"Hi mommy." I walked up to her and she waved at me.

"Hey stanka, you need something?" She asked and I shook my head no. "How was your first week of school?"

"Good. I made a new friend."

"Finally, I love Robyn but dang you only had one friend since the third grade, what's their name?"

"Beyoncé."

"Beyoncé? The girl who stabbed that boy at her last school?" My mom looked shocked, I just nodded. "Well- I mean if she's nice to you." She shrugged.

"She is, she told me the only reason she stabbed the boy was because he was talking about her sister, if I had a sister I wouldn't stab him but I would fight him or something." When I mentioned a sister my mom looked sad. "What's wrong?"

"N-Nothing, you should go back to your room before your father comes back." She smiled but I could tell it was forced, I didn't put up a fight, I went back to my room grabbing my phone, I can start to be on the internet more.

I started off by following people back, the people I knew or people who went to my school. After that I went onto their pages looking at their stories, Beyoncés looked interesting.

 After that I went onto their pages looking at their stories, Beyoncés looked interesting