19. Expectations

Brandon's POV

Brandon's POV

"What are they doing here?" Kai shouted at me the second I stepped foot in our bedroom.

Today was Kai's move in day. Originally, I was going to move all of her things myself but when her dad got all of her new living room and bedroom furniture delivered to our condo, I realized I was going to need way more than my and Kai's hands to move all of it hence why I had mentioned to D & Jordan doing practice that I might need them to come over and assist me with moving all of Kai's things out.

"You know how I feel about D'Angelo. I don't want to spend my day around him."

I sighed before removing my slides. "Look we need all the help we can get."

"I told you, Michael and his friends had no problem helping. He even offered to rent the uhaul." Kai recanted.

"And I told you, I'm not going for that shit." I said sternly.

When Kai first mentioned the idea last night, I almost spazzed on her. What did I look like letting another grown man come in my place and move all of my baby moms' stuff out.

"And I'm not letting you lift a thing. Especially if you might be pregnant so that only leaves me putting in work." I added.

Kai groaned. "B, both of those pregnancy tests was clear as day. I'm not pregnant."

"Then why haven't your period still came?" I questioned returning the look she was giving me.

"I don't know." She admitted. "but I'm pretty sure my doctor will be able to tell me next week."

"Well until then, don't touch a thing. We got it."

Kai sucked her teeth before storming out of our bedroom. I quickly followed behind her. She could be mad all she want, I still wasn't changing my mind.

We both walked into the living room where Jordan and D sat on their phones waiting for us.

"Wassup sis." D smirked at Kai.

Kai ignored him and went to pick up one of the many boxes of her things before heading outside. I let her have that one but she wasn't lifting another one.

"Damn it's like that." D turned to me once Kai was gone.

I shrugged. "You know she don't fuck with you like that."

Kai really didn't like all of my teammates but she hated D'Angelo. She felt like D was always putting bugs in my ear to do everything but the right thing while we were in a relationship. Despite me voicing that wasn't true, she still continue to believe it so I just let her.

"Well forget her too." D said rising to his feet. "What you want us to move? I'm trying to get out of here."

"Let's start with all the living room boxes." I instructed already lifting one of the heavy ass boxes.