18. Doing The Same Old Dance

Kai's POV

Kai's POV

I was in middle of getting some packing done while the twins laid quiet in their bouncers seats staring up at me. I wasn't officially schedule to move out of B's condo until another two days but I wanted to make sure everything was in order so Move- In day could go as smoothly as possible.

Plus packing was helping to get my mind off things which truth be told was all over the place.
I had that huge argument with B Thursday night. Today was Monday, which meant he was on the way back from New Orleans. Since, he hasn't talked to me since the argument I didn't know what to expect when he walked in tonight.

To add to all this, I noticed my period was 4 days late. Knowing B and I had sex 3 weeks ago, I was sincerely hoping that my late cycle wasn't what I thought it was because bringing another baby into this toxic thing I had going on with B isn't the move right now.

My phone buzzed signaling I had a call. I paused the Ari Lennox music I had playing as background noise before answering.

"Bitch!" Cee yelled a millisecond after I answered the phone. "Have you seen the blogs?"

"Damn Cee I can't get  a 'hey best friend how are you.?' I joked with her.

"Kai This is serious." Cee voiced causing me to sit down to hear what she had to tell me so bad. "Have you seen theshaderoom?"

"Cee you know I don't keep up with blogs." I told her. "Don't tell me this is about your favorite celebrity couple breaking up."

"Just go look at theshaderoom."

I opened instagram and went straight to their page. After just a few second of strolling, I found exactly what Cee wanted me to see.

#TSRBAEWATCH #Saweetie was seen this Thursday night walking hand in hand with nba player #BrandonIngram as they made their way into a downtown New Orleans hotel.

"Wow." Was all I could say as I stared down at the picture in disbelief.

I didn't know whether to be mad or happy. I felt like I was a mixture of both. Mad, because Brandon was sweating me about how disrespectful it was to be dating Mike so soon after our breakup when he was out here dating himself. It was Saweetie at that, someone who he didn't even know about until I played her music when I first moved out here.

I was slightly happy, because this probably meant we were both moving on and seeing other people. I don't know. I just felt super conflicted.

"Girl he had the nerve to come at you crazy and he's out here dating a female rapper." Cee scoffed from the other side of the line.

I cleared my throat. "Yeah, it's crazy."

"I say you cuss his ass out." My best friend retorted. "The same way he did you 2 days ago."