Jason Newsted - highschool

Context - Avery and Jason are high school sweethearts.

---- Girls Name - Avery Dier

AVERY SAT WAITING PAIENTLY FOR Jason to appear from the parking lot.

He always took forever.

She sat in the passenger seat of his car, already letting the car cool down from the up and coming summer heat.

"Where the hell is he.." She mumbled under her breath as she sat with the air blasting.

She saw the fluffy haired man come running from the door, in panic, it seemed.

"I am sorry!" He immediately said as he got into the car.

"You better be! It's hotter than a witches titty!" Avery huffed as she fanned herself from the hot air.

"I know, i know!" Jason said, pulling away from the parking lot, "I had to get missing homework for tomorrow."

"Missing homework?" Avery questioned.

"Yea! When we went out last night, I had homework, and I didn't do it."

"Jason!"
....

Avery and Jason sat in her room, staring at their half-way filled homework pages.

"What the fuck is geometry used for?" Avery rubbed her temples.

"As if I know? This stupid sience question confuses me."

"Sience isn't hard," Avery shook her head.

"Neither is goemrty."

Avery smiled, "Do it for me?"

She gave him puppy dog eyes with a pouty lip, passing her paper to him.

He laughed and kissed her head, passing his to her's.

"I'll do yours if you do mine," he smiled.

"Deal!"
-
As they finished eachothers homework in a remarkable amount of time, they grew bored.

Again, and again.

"Avery!" Jason sighed as Avery's eyes stayed stuck on a magazine.

"Jason!" She copied, not looking up at him.

"I'm boredddd! Pay attention to me!" He begged, shaking her arm.

She laughed, flipping the magazine over to the next page.

Jason groaned, taking the magazine from his girlfriends hands and throwing it across the room.

"Hey! There was some gossip about the Beatles break up I was reading!" She exclaimed.

"The Beatles broke up so long ago, it's probably fake," Jason gave her a flat look.

"Whatever," she rolled her eyes as Jason placed himself on her legs and his chin on her stomach.

"Hello, pretty," Jason smiled, looking up at her.

"Hello, handsome," she smiled back, running her hands through his fluffy hair.

"I'm bored."

"I can see that, but what do you wanna do? Since you're so bored."

Jason thought for a good second, looking like he was thinking hard.

"Talk to you," he gave a warm smile, batting his eyelashes.

"Oh my goodness!"
-

"I have to go, schools tomorrow," Jason pouted, his arms wrapped around Avery's with his head tucked into her neck.

"Aw," she kissed his cheek, "we'll see each other tomorrow, don't worry."

"7am?" He asked, his forhead on hers.

"7am, sharp," she nodded.

He pecked her lips, grabbing his backpack from the ground, "I'll be back in 12 hours!" He cheered, running out.

She really liked him.

----
This is so short, like 490 words short but I needed a Filler!