Duff Mckagan - bathroom sex

CONTEXT - You and duff have been bestfriends for years, you both admitted to liking eachother but nothing went about it, you got invited to a party and he has been acting werid since you have been with axl.

(leading smut)
---- Girls Name - Lilly dyhard

"WHAT IS WITH HIM?" I yell through, trying to have slash hear me.

"I don't know, " slash yells back, trying to have you hear him over the music.

Duff was sitting on the counter, just alone drinking his beer. He was acting werid ever since Axl was drunken and asked me to kiss, which duff walked away before I told Axl no.

"Man, just go talk to him," Slash says, shrugging.

"Okay, hold my drink," I say.

"Hold it or drink it?" He asks, smiling, "Hold it. " I groan.

"Drink it? Okay!" He yells.

"Whatever," I shrug, walking over to Duff.

I sit next to him on the counter, nudging him, "You okay, duff?" I ask.

"Yeah," he noded.

"You know, Axl is with a girl in a room right now, I never kissed him." I look at Duff.

He looks up at me, "You didn't?" he stares at me, looking for a lie.

"No, I didnt, you could've stayed longer and saw what I would've said," I smile.

"Sorry," he mumbles.

"Don't be so down, okay? We can leave the party if you want, " I ask.

"Steal a couple beers, or drink more, and then we can leave," he says, getting off of the counter.

"Okay, slash drank mine, so I'm in for about 2 more," I laugh,

"Only 2?" He asks.

"I've had about 4 beers already," I sigh,

"4 more is not gonna hurt," he shrugs,

"If I drive, yes, knowing you, you've already had 6 in the 2 hours we have been here," I point, grabbing 2 beers.

"Well, 7, now that you gave me one more," he laughs.

"Yeah, maybe that should be your last one," I pop open them.

"No fun," he pouts, walking upstairs in the house.

We go into a bathroom, and I sit on the counter part of the sink and duff stuff on the bath.

"This house is huge," I say, looking around the bathroom.

"This bathroom is the size of my bedroom," Duff laughs.

The bathroom a huge bath tub, like enough for 5 people, a shower that could fit 4 people, 4 sinks, 2 by the bathtub and 2 by the shower, you could literally place a full size bed in the middle of it and it would fit.

"Hell, the living room is the size of the apartment," I say overly shocked.

"it's a mansion," duff huffs.

"Good luck to whoever owns this. It's gonna be trashed," I say, taking a swig from my drink.

"It's gonna be destroyed," Duff said, falling back into the bathtub.

"Shit, you could have a three some in this bathrub," he says, laying back in it.

"Probably have been, with the emout of people fucking in this place? Definitely," I nodd.

"Ew, don't say that there's probably baby's floating around in here," Duff sits up.

There was a little silence between us, not really knowing what to say, so I broke it.