Alex Van Halen - benefits

Context - You and Alex were friends with benefits.

(Smut)
---- Girls Name - Francis Perl

"YOU WANT US TO DO WHAT NOW?" Me and Alex asked David in udder shock.

"Go on a double date with me."

David, our dear ol' friend david- wanted us to go on a double date with him and his new girl.

"Why?"

Alex sat on the couch, I leaned onto the back of it, standing, while David was sitting on the coffee table- trying to convince us to do something we don't wanna do.

"Well, hate to say this, franics, BUT," David starts, clearing his throat, "Becca, thinks you're a groupie."

I scoffed and walked off to the kitchen to get a drink, "is she not one herself?"

David moves his head side to side to debate within himself, "sorta."

As I searched for a drink, I heard Alex speak; "why us? Why not eddie or micheal?"

"Because she doesn't think their wife's are groupies, since they are married, but you two aren't."

Me and Alex's relationship and I were complicated; to an extent anyway.

"Plus, I might've told her you and francis were dating." He half-smiles.

"You did what?!"
..

Alex and I had a ruff relationship- to sum it up, we were best friends with benefits.

We didn't describe how each other felt to one another. We acted as if It wasn't there because if it wasn't there, it wasn't to be said.

I've known him as long as times can tell, ever since 8th grade, and we've been best friends since.

Everything started becoming more in 11th grade, but we didn't get the label 'friends with benefits' until after high school.

We did everything with each other, and we still do. We could drop anything for each other if needed to, and we have.

Multiple times.

When van Halen started to kick off, Alex practically begged for me to go on tour with them and brought me loads of clothes as a 'please come with me'.

I've been on every tour, and now my closest was full of clothes.

We've done so much for each other, we live together too, we've had sex, kisses, made-out, cuddled, everything couples do but...

We weren't a couple.

But we agreed to go on the double date with David to get him off our backs for the remainder of life.

"You really had to wear that?" Alex groans, looking me up and down as we got out of the car.

I was wearing a cream colored long lace jacket-like over a plain white dress that had ruffles at the bottom, which reached down to my knees.

I had multiple necklaces dangling from my neck, long and short, small gold hoop earnings, variations of bracelets on my wrists, and many rings covering my fingers.

Simple white heeled boots, my hair wavy, but not messy, light makeup.. I'd say I looked good.

"Wear what?"

"That! All that, the dress, the lacey jacket thing, everything," he waves to my clothes, walking to the front of the restaurant.

"What? Does it not look good?" I panic, looking down at my clothes.