Sébastien Bach - playboy

Context - You are a playboy and have a major thing for Sébastien bach.
(Drug use)

----- Girls Name - Savanna Star

I AM A PLAYBOY BUNNY, a nice one at that.

I was on the cover for lots of magazines, and everyone loved me. I was quite famous.

I wasn't just a playboy bunny, I was a full-time model as well.

But, I had a major crush on Sébastien bach, the lead singer for skid row. The second I saw him on the front of a magazine, I was in love.

Multiple posters of the band and single posters of him litter around my room– there were so, so many.

The best one was just above my bed.

I was lucky right now, though. I was now at a hudge party filled with famous models, bands, and just people in general.

One of the bands being skid row, I was terrified to run into the famous Sébastien bach.

"Savanna! C'mon, we gotta have some fun, yeah?" My best friend Danica said.

She was annoyed that I was standing by the front door the whole time, ready to run out of the party at any time.

Usually, I was never nervous or scared at any parties or ever having to do with boys, but now I was just because of Sébastien.

"Really?"

She nodded, grabbing my hand and yanking me to a room full of people.

There were a good 100 people in the living room– or at least I think it was the living room– of this place.

"Their gonna try to get us into drugs D," I nudge her, looking ahead at the table full of drugs and booze.

"You do them yourself savanna, are you scared to do them here?"

"Sorta– I mean what if we run into -"

"Hello ladies! How are yall!"

Just as I was about to speak about Sébastien, he apears right in front of us.

Now I really want drugs.

"We're just fine! How are you?" Danica asks, nudging me a little.

"I'm just fantastic!" He smiled– the charming smile he has.

"Well, you got any on ya?" Danielle asks.

He nodded, "Let's go to the bathroom, though. This place might get busted down any second now."

Danica yanks me down with them to the bathroom, I was still silent and hiding behind her.

He turned the light on, and the minute he turned around, his eyes went wide.

"Wait! I fuckin' know ya'll from somewhere.." he narrows his eyes, looking between me and Danica.

"Holy shit! It's Savanna Star and Danica cook!"

I shut the door, Danica looking at me and rolling her eyes before turning back around.

"We are," she nodded.

He smiled, "I have about every magazine you're in," he points to me.

My eyes went wide. It shocked me a little.

"Really?" I asked.

He nodded, "Yes! You're gorgeous."

My face flushed a shade of pink, "Thank you."

"Good thing she's in love with you," Danica smiles, rolling up a dollar bill.

I kicked her ankle, giving her a look.