Slash - snakes

Context - You are duffs sister, you were all at a bar, you finally met the band he talks about, you see someone in particular that you seem to find to be comfortable with.

---- Girls Name - Valerie mckagan

THE SMELL OF cigarettes and booze hit my lungs like a brick.

"Valerie, meet Axl, izzy, Steven, and slash," duff steps aside, showing the band members.

"Hey, nice to meet yall," I wave to them shyly.

"Sorry, I can't hear you," Axl puts a finger behind his ear.

"she said nice to meet yall, axl," Duff flatly says.

"She quiet?" Steven asks, a bit curious.

"yes, anyone of you take to that I will rip you fucking apart," he glares at them.

"don't worry, here ol' shy slash here can't lay his eyes off her," axl laughs, "slash," izzy nudges him.

"Mh?" He ask, "You gonna say something?" Steven asks.

Slash shakes his head, "slash here is a shy type, he will warm up to ya," Steven sighs.

I nodd, "okay enough, can we get a few drinks?" Duff asks, looking around.

"Uh, how old is ya sister?" Izzy asks.

"22, she's old enough to drink" duff says, "does she?" Axl asks, which makes duff looks at you.

"Only at parties," I shrug.

"Here sit down, I'll get bud light for you Valerie, Axl, slash, steve, izzy?" Duff asks, "whiskey" slash answers, "jack" Steve says, "whiskey" Axl says, izzy nodds with Axl.

"Kay," Duff nods, "one free drink coming up." duff laughs, walking off.

"So Valerie-do ya go to college?" Axl asks.

"I finished already,"

"What did you go for?" He asks, raising an eyebrow, "Dance stuff," I shrug.

I take a look around, we were at a bar, I guess they decided on a U shaped booth, I was sitting infront of Axl, steve next to me, izzy next to Axl and slash against the back of the booth.

"Dance?" Steven clocks his head to the side, "like dance, ballet, tap, jazz, hiphop?" I furrow my eye brows.

"Ohh, so you dance?" He asks, a smile on his face.

"Since I was 4," I smile.

"Got any pictures," Axl asks, "on me?-no, at home-yes," I slightly laugh.

"Some have pictures in there wallet," Axl shrugs.

"I have a picture of duff and me as kids in my wallet," I get out my wallet, opening and showing getting out the picture of me and duff as kids.

"I mean, that could count, since I'm in my dance costume," I shrug.

"Duff looked like that as a kid?" Steven laughs, "yep," I nodd.

"I looked like what as a kid?" Duff comes up, sitting by me.

"Gay," izzy breathly laughs, showing slash, "yeah definitely something," slash nodds.

"Give me that," duff takes the picture, looking at it, "oh c'mon, after your dance recital, I hate that picture," he gives it back to me.

"That's the point of having it in my wallet." I laugh, putting it back in my wallet.

"Jesus, I hate you," he mumbles.

"Oh yeah, here's your whiskey," he hands slash, izzy and Axl there whiskey, "your jack," he hands steve his drink, "and budlight for ya," he hands me mine.