Bret Micheals - lovey dovey

Context - You don't like lovey dovey things, but Bret does.

----

LISTEN, I've never been the one for all that lovey dovey type of shit. I never liked being all kissy and all over each other in public; that just wasn't my love language.

For my awesome, most handsome, incredible boyfriend, Bret.. that was a different story.

He loved kissing me all over my face in public, showing me off, hugging me close to him whenever he could.

I didn't mind the hugs or the showing off, but it was the constant kisses and PDA being shown towards me that made me uneasy to show others.

Don't get me wrong, I loved bret. He was the best boyfriend I could've asked for, but I just simply didn't like physical affection in public.

In private, I could let him kiss me all over, nobody would see or watch us, and I felt more comfortable that way.

My affection in public was limited, I would coo him with words; that was my love language in public AND private.

"Hunnyy, I just wanna kiss!"

He would whine about that all the time immediate answer would be;
"And I want your dickk."

Same tone and everything as him, he liked the comeback usually, sometimes he took it a little far.

"Bathroom?"

His hand would slide up and down my thighs. That's how he signaled he wanted something.

"Family bathroom?"

If they didn't have a family bathroom, I'd be skeptical, but usually, to my luck, they'd have a family bathroom.

Then you obviously can guess what would happen next.

But with all that explained here, we are now in a public place.

A fancy restaurant.

With Brets band, Mr. C.C DeVille himself, Bobby and Rikki.

They knew how much I hated public affection so they'd take it the next level with groupies and there girlfriends; making Bret feel more left out as ever.

Bret looked at me with pleading eyes, I could see he just wanted at least a kiss, didn't even have to be on the lips, just a simple kiss would be fine for him.

I gave in.

I pulled him in by his shirt and kissed him, kissing him exactly how he wanted me to.

When we pulled apart, the band members looked shocked, and they were absolutely baffled that I kissed Bret in public.

"Woah."

Left all their mouths dropped open, "finally did it!" They all cheered, very obvious that they were tipsy.

"Took a damn long time," Bret said, half annoyed but also underly shocked.

All I did was 'giggle' at them, if that is what you'd call a loud snort laugh that was considered a 'giggle'.

Air quotes included.

Bret was smiling, arms wrapped around my waist and head on my shoulder. He was proud and happy I showed this much love to him out of the house.

I hated a lot of it, oh but I did love his touch, I melted anytime his fingers would even slightly pass over me or touch me.

I felt like eyes were burning on me, watching us with disgust, but they simply weren't.

Nobody laid an eye on us.

A wave of relief was washed over me at that moment and from that point on I showed more affection to Bret anywhere, it didn't matter where it was if he showed it or wanted it shown I showed it.

There was nothing to be ashamed about, I loved him, so I needed to show it.

"I love you," I kissed his head, running my hands through his hair as he laid his head on me.

"You know I love you too," he says, I feel him keep his smile wide, and his hands make small shapes on my thighs.

Maybe this wasn't so bad.

----
630 words.

This kinda wasn't dialog, but it was like your thoughts, boy or girl, honestly.
I didn't show pronouns. I don't think atleast.