Eric Brittingham - star's

Context - You were at a party with your friends and the cinderella boys.

---- Girls Name - Serena Savanna Rose

I HATED PARTIES with a passion. They were never my thing, not even in high school.

I was best friends with Fred, though, and he is now a rockstar who parties until their face drops or their hair falls off.

Which is how I got stuck at this after show party, not a party for cinderella but a new band, I think - I don't remember their name right off the bat.

But there were lots of people - I think I saw the members of bon jovi, mötley crüe, and guns n roses.

Hundreds filled the castle of a house. It wasn't really in the middle of a town. It was far out in between of the two small towns by it.

Fred convinced me to go - he used the excuse of Eric, my crush.

I liked Eric, it's been building for a while now but I'm a major pussy when it comes to my feelings - I push them down deep, deep, deep down in my heart.

Usually, I ignore it long enough it washes away. Nothing ever has come to my feelings before - maybe one relationship a couple of years ago, but not much since.

I've ignored Eric, never saw the whole band for the months for the tour, but now, there was no way I couldn't ignore him, I was now on tour with them.

I practically got forced to, but oh well, there's nothing much to it now.

I was sitting on the stairs of the place, twirling Fred's drums sticks I had found in the car before we got here in hand.

It distracted me from the loud, booze smelling, drug filled house I was in.

I couldn't find Fred anywhere. The same goes with Tom, Eric, and Jeff.

I tried to find the mötley boys or jovi boys but no sign of them etheir, much less, gnr boys.

I finally decided to get up and find the backyard or a door leading outside in general - I need FRESH air.

I searched for a door that looked like it led to an outside part, finally reaching the kitchen, pushing past the drunken people, and to the door I saw.

I slid the glass door open, closing it the minute I got outside.

I took a breath of relief, in halling the fresh, cleaner air.

I see a werid looking bench-beach chair, it was built like a beach chair but as wide as a bench.

I walk over to it, making my way over and sitting back on it, slightly lying down.

I shut my eyes and enough like almost silence - the loud noises of the party very clear in the background.

I guess it's a good thing we aren't in the city.

It peacefull till I heard someone clear their voice from behind me.

I jump and look behind me, finding no other than the famous blonde himself; Eric.

How cliché.

"Hey?" I raise my eyebrow, looking at him confused.

"I saw you come out here. You looked a little stuffed up," he plastered his lips together, an awkward face being made.

"Oh yeah, parties aren't really my jam," I copy the awkward look.

"Felt that," he chuckles, "uh, mind if I sit?" He points to the empty space besides me.

"It would be nice," I show a light smile to him.

He nodded, making his way around and to the beach-bench chair, sitting on it.