Tommy Lee - best day ever

Context - You and Tommy have been dating for over 6 years, and he told you to get all dolled up for a special occasion.

5:45PM
---- Girls Name - May Richard

"MAY you ready?" Tommy comes in asking.

"Yeah I am, " I say, touching up my lipstick.

"You look beautiful, now let's get going," he rushes me, grabbing my hand, I reach out for my purse, grabbing it.

"Bye Vince, mick and nikki," I wave, "yeah, bye, have fun," they wave.

They were at our house "dog sitting" even though we were only gonna be gone for a couple for hours, not even.

"After you." Tommy opens the car door for me.

"thank ya tom." I giggle, stepping in the car.

I had a nice white silk dress on, with red heels that match my lips and nails.

Tommy, being Tommy, was whereing a button down with a leather jacket and jeans, some nice shoes too.

He gets in the car, starting it up and pulling out of the driveway.

Me and Tommy have been dating since 1981, now it being 87, we have been dating for a whole 6 years, with him going to be going own tour soon, I think he just wanted to spend some time with me, away from the house and stuff.
....

"Here ya are! Your server will be with ya shortly," a man tells us, giving us our menus.

"I can't believe you took me to the fanciest restaurant in town! I've been wanting to go here for years!" I smile at Tommy, looking around.

"I know, you've been bothering me for years, so I figured why not take ya?" He smiles at me.

"Jeez, with all this, you might get something good later." I wink at him.

"I take that seriously now," he points at me.

"Hiya! I'm Anthony, I'll be your server today. Can I get you started with a drink?" He asks.

"Ah yes! Can I just have budlight in a bottle," Tommy asks the server.

"Yes, and for you, ma'am?" He turns to me, "red wine, please. " I smile at him.

"I'll be back shortly," he smiles, walking off.

"What are you gonna get?" I ask Tommy, who is looking at the menu.

"Alfrado special or something like," he shrugs, "you?"

"Steak special, " i say, "We're in such a private spot of it?"

"ya, it's kinda nice that way," he shrugs.

"Here you go! Are you ready to order?" The server comes up and asks, sitting our drinks down.

"Yea, uh, can I just get the Alfrado special thing?" Tommy asks. The server nods, turning to me.

"Can I just get the steak special?" I ask, "that will be right out for ya!" He smiles, walking off.

"Tommy," I say, looking at him.

"Mh?" He asks, taking a drink of his beer.

"Why'd you take me here?" I ask him.

"Because I felt like doing something nice, we never do something that nice, ever. " he smiles at me.

"Well, I appreciate it, Tom." I smile, and he reaches out and holds my hand. Smiling back at me.
....

"That was good food," Tommy lays back.

"It was, best place ever," I laughs.

"The cake was good to" he laughs.

"Better then the one I made for your birthday?" I frown.

"no, nothing is as good as that. " he shakes his head.

"Here is your receipt. Have a nice day," he winks at Tom and me, waking away.
I get up, pating off my dress, Tom stands up, looking around.

"Let's go?" He asks.

"yeah" I nodd, he takes my hand and we walk out and go to the car, he open the door for me each time we get to one, he's being extra nice and I have no idea why.

"Thank you, tommy." I kiss his cheek.

"Anything for you, hunny." he smiles, packing out of the restaurant and driving home.
....

We walk into the house, Tommy Hangs his leather jackets up, I see rose petals, "what's this?" I ask Tommy, he shrugs, walking behind me.

I follow the rose petals, opening the door to the bedroom, seeing mick, Vince, and nikki on the bed.

They start singing a love song, I laugh and look to my side, not finding Tommy, i look behind me seeing Tommy on one knee.

"And now, for the best part of this song, we welcome the proposal," Vince changes the lyrics.

"May Antoinette Richard, you have made this 6 years feel like a dream come true, you kickass, you make me feel like the man move everyone, so will you please do me an honor and marry me?" Tommy opens the box to a ring that I pointed out years ago.

"Tommy Lee, yes, I'll marry you." I hug him.

"AND SHE SAID YES!" Nikki screams.

"Hey! That was my fuckin' part!" Vince wines at nikki.

"I love you, tommy," I whisper while he puts on the ring.

"I love you too," I smile.

"Also, vince and nikki, get your shoes off the bed, at least mick as some respect, jessus." I huff at them.

"Best day ever," I tell Tommy.

It really is, and will be, the best day ever.

----
Short but sweet :).
This is an old draft sorry it rushed!