Fred Coury - hypnotized

Context - You and Fred are best friends in high school.

---- Girls Name - Isabell Thomason

THIS CLASS WAS BEYOND BORING, though it was the last class of the day; I hated it.

The teacher wasn't even lecturing. She was quiet since she had given out the work, but I had finished it already.

I didn't have Fred, my best friend in this class, either, so it was more annoying and tiring.

Everyone was chatting with their friends, some louder than others.

When I looked up tough, I saw two girls whispering while pointing at me, visibility talking about me.

Fuck is their problem?

"Heard she is dating fred," I hear them say, obviously not whispering very well.

"No way! She's pretty though," one of them shrugs.

Okay- she was nice!

"Your blind," the other one gives her a werid look- like she was disagreeing.

And she's not.

"Girl, be fuckin' nice!" The girl hits her friend.

I ignored the conversation of theirs after that- I didn't care too much what people said about me and fred. Everyone thought me and him have been dating since 5th grade, but we met earlier.

I've known him since kindergarten.

We were seniors now, same age and everything, been best friends for 13 strong years.

I'd be lying if I'd say I don't like him- in middle school, I had a major crush on him, but I ignored it tremendously.

I stared at the clock, waiting for it to hit 2:45, waiting for the ding of the bell.

As it hit 2:45, I counted down the seconds in my brain of how long till the bell rang.

1.. 2.. 3!

Boom! I was up and in the hall, practically searching for my locker.

I made it through the crowd of students leaving the school, grabbing my bag I had in it, and shutting it quickly.

I followed the flock of students out of the door, looking for Fred's car.

He's usually waiting on the trunk of it- but I saw the car and no Fred.

I checked the drivers seat, and still, there was nobody there.

I waited where Fred always waited, looking for the mop of black fluffy hair.

As students left, it became easier to see, still crowds of people in the parking lot.

I see the mop of black hair come running out of the school doors, running towards the car.

"I'm so fucking sorry I'm late! My teacher held the class back!" He pants, stopping in front of me.

I laugh at his panting, "Dude, it's fine, let's just get outta here."

I pated his shoulder and walked to the passengers side, patiently waiting for him to unlock it, which he wasn't doing.

"Are you not gonna unlock it?" I put my hand on my hip, taping my foot.

"I just ran from one building that's on the other damn side of this school- to the school it's self and then out here, give me a fucking break for 2 seconds!" He exclaims, out of breath.

"Big baby," I mumble as he unlocks the door, getting into the car.

"Would you like to walk home?" He asked while getting in the car, shooting me a glare.