Joe Perry - i don't know!

Context - You were best friends with Joe, but feelings were definitely there.

---- Girls Name - Lindsay Row

I HEARD THE DOOR OPEN AND THEN slam shut, shoes being thrown off and keys being hung.

"Hey, joe," i smile, but shortly frown at the pissed off look on his face.

He hums, bloping down on the couch with his head in his hands, a mad sigh coming from his lips.

"What's wrong?" I ask, scooting closer to him.

"Everything, fuckin' everything."

"Studio?"

He nodded, lifting his head up to rest his chin on his hands, "steven wants everything to be perfect, he's my bestfriend but Jesus crist, over and over again with the same song is tiring!"

"I want the record to be good, I really do but it's just driving me crazy, is all."

I nodded, "I know I don't really get it but, I do know it's just grounding you out."

"It exactly is! There's this girl on my mind to, and I've been meaning to ask her out and know I'm scared to, and it's just- oh shit."

He stopped when he realized what he said, claping a hand over his mouth.

My heart cracked a little, I didn't know he had a girl already in mind.

"I'm sure she'll like you, Joe, there's nothing to like about you." I assure him, a light smile presented on my face.

It hurt, really hurt to hear him talk about another girl, but I couldn't do much about it.

"I really hope because I also need to ask her to do the 'love in an elevator' video with me."

"I'm sure she will say yes," I pat his back, getting up from the couch.

He takes a breath in, taking a breath out before speaking again, "I need to talk to you."

I immediately sat back on the couch, confused but also not gonna question what he wanted to talk about.

I'm a little desperate.

"I'm gonna describe the girl, and I want you to figure out who it is," he moves to turn and face me.

"Alrighty, go on!"

He nods, rubbing his hands up and down his thighs, "Okay, she has blonde hair, green eyes, she has the best music taste- also not a heavy drinker, never used a drug in her life."

"She's beautiful, gorgeous even! She works at a school, an English teacher, in fact, and I've never seen a better fit." He laughs, "have you thought of who it is?"

"She works at a school? That's awesome! I'd definitely get along with her," I smile, "I don't know any girl you talk to like that- or really any girl you've ever spoken to."

He laughs at me, leaving me confused.

"Lindsay, it's you."

My eyes widened, the realization hitting me at the speed of light.

"Me?" I whisper, not indented, of course.

"Yes," he whispers back, a worried smile on his face.

"No, way," I mumble, looking up at Joe, "you better not be fuckin' joking."

"I'm not, I swear."

I keep quiet, thinking for a hot second before speaking, "I've never felt so happy."

Before he could return a word back to me I hug him, pushing him back onto the couch.

"Is that a yes?" He asks, a light chuckle coming from him.

"For?"

"Going on the date tomorrow AND being in the music video for 'make love in an elevator'," he smiles.

"Is that a question?" I laugh, lifting up to look at him, "Abso-fucking-lutely!"

I took the courage I had and kissed him. Thankfully, he kissed back passionately.

Light butterflies filled my stomach as our lips pushed together. A content sigh, leaving my lips as I pulled back from the love sucking kiss.

"Glad you said yes," he moves hair out of my face, a grin forming on his lips.

"Me too, Joe, me too."

----
Only 645 words, sorry about that!