Tom keifer - bored & horny.

Context - You and Tom are bored but horny.

(smut)
---- Girls Name - Lilliana Williams

"LILLIANAAA," Tom whines, apparently dying of pure bordem.

Or he's just dramatic.

"Tommm," I repeat his actions to him, not taking my eyes off the book I HAD to read over the weekend, but i obviously didn't.

"I'm bored," he looks up at me from where he was laying on me.

"Just read then."

He sighs, taking the book out of my hand, "thank you for this," he smiles, marking it and closing it.

"I was almost done with it! One more page left!" I put my hands up, looking at him annoyed.

"Aw, you're so cute when you're annoyed of me," he smiles, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I hate you," I mumble, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I love you too," he mumbles, nestling his face into my waist, "Can we do something."

"You've been here since Friday, we've done a lot," I tell him, uncrossing my arms and running my hands threw his hair, "but fine, we can, just within this room, please."

He looks up to me and smiles, not a sweet smile but a 'you know what I'm thinking' smile.

"Parents are home," I remind him, "plus we just did it yesterday."

"But that's the fun of it!" He still smiles, "and that was yesterday."

"Well, I know it's fun. the bathroom at public places is one thing, but getting caught with my parents means no coming over," I tell him, looking at him.

He gasps in shock, "No sleeping over, no door closed when you are able to come over," I say.

He gasped again, "Non of this?!" Putting his hands on my inner thigh, "at dinner?!"

I shake my head no, my hand still combing through Tom's hair and looking at him.

"Never mind, I think I'd like to keep this," he says, more shocked than anything.

"I'd hope," I smile, "I do want a kiss, though."

He smiles, "I'd happily give you that."

I lean down and kiss him, grabbing my book in the meantime.

When we pull apart, I smile and show him my book.

"You stubborn and sneaky girl!" He half laughs at me, shocked as always.

"I just need to finish the page," I say, opening the book back up.

He sighs, sitting up all the way, never moving his hand from my thigh, distracting me by a little.

He takes it off and goes against the wall, taking me and sitting me on his lap.

I look at him, werid. He just shows a mischievous smile.

"Staddle me. It's more comfortable," he says, keeping his hands on my waist.

I nod, swinging my leg over and putting one on the other side of him, one on each side of him, all the way down against him.

I stay reading my book, Tom moves my hair to my back, his cold fingers making me shiver.

All of a sudden, I feel his lips on my neck, trialing down.

"Tom, what are y- oh my god," I cut off myself from Tom sucking on a sweet spot on my neck.

It felt so good, "Tom, we can't," I still say, closing my book and setting it down.