Mark Slaughter - dinner

Context - You were dating Mark, and he decided to take you out to dinner after the concert.

---- Girls Name - Vivi Vicksburg

I WAS BACKSTAGE humming to the last few beats of 'up all night'.

I was majorly paranoid. People have been everywhere around us, and I needed moments alone from the start of today.

Hearing my boyfriend play made all that wash away, and I was happy again.

"Have a fan-fucking-tatsic night, everybody!"

As the crowd roared for them, they walked off stage.

Mark ran towards me, throwing me into a hug, "I'm so fuckin' happy you watched."

I laugh at how happy he was, "me to, you're happy."

He pulls back and looks at me with a werid look, "when am I not?"

"Good point."

He laughs at me and hugs me again, my head being buried into his shoulder.

"Do you wanna go to dinner?" He blabs out randomly, after moments of silence.

"Aren't you tired?" I look up at him, a questioning look plastered on my face.

"Is that a no?" He asks, looking back down with the same look I had.

"It's a yes, but aren't you tired?" I re-ask.

He shrugs, "Not really."

I shrug, "we can go to dinner."

A smile lights up on his handsome face, glowing in the dark wings of the stage.

"Awesome, I have a reservation planned already!" He exclaims.

I look at him confused, "what?"
....

"So this is a reservation?" I ask, looking around at OUR dinning room.

"If we go out in public, vivi.." he states, looking at the table, "ya know.."

I nod, "I know, Mark, I definitely know."

He pulls out my seat at the table, jogging his way to his side quickly after.

"Ya know.. this might be good if we had some waiters," he mischievously smiles, turning his head to the door.

Then out comes Tim, Blas and Dana, in a chefs hat's and white apron's.

"I fuckin' hate you," Dana mutters, his arms crossed.

"No way I'm doing.. this," Blas holds up the arpon.

"Man.. let me sleep," Tim huffs, tired as can be.

I sneak a laugh from their groaning of the task Mark had them do, "this is the tv I needed."

"I'm not your entertainment," Dana glares at me, eyes narrowed.

"But she's right," Mark agrees with me.

"You.. You shut it," Tim points towards Mark, yawning in the process.

"All I needed you three to do was get the food," Mark states, a laugh threatening to emerge.

"Then why do we have to be in these?" Blas asks, still holding the apron up.

"Entertainment."

They all huff, walking out to who knows where.

"Really?" I give mark a look, which to he shrugs.

Before i could say another thing, Blas comes running in with a bag of food, looking concerned, "fans found our place- again."

Mark, let's out an unpleasant sigh, slouching in his chair, "You talk to them."

Blas opened his mouth to talk, but Dana came walking in, giving Blas a look.

"Get your ass out here."

Blas tried to protest, but Dana grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the room.

"How do they find out where we live?"

Mark shrugs, setting more straight in his chair, "Who knows."

He sounded as if it was normal. It was a little weird seeing how normal it was considered to them.

"Here, you need to eat," Mark passes me the box.

"Is this.. pizza?" I ask, a slight laugh coming with it.

"Food is food," he shrugs.

I shrug, opening the pizza box and grabbing a slice.

"Such a romantic dinner," I sarcastically say, a grin being brought up.

"Hey!" He puts his hands up, "dinner is dinner."

"It only is because it's with you," I mutter, taking a bite of my pizza.

"Aw," he smiles, resting his chin on his face.

His eyes almost sparkled, I love the way he looks at me, but Jesus, it makes me weak in the knees.

"Don't, don't do that."

He keeps the same look going but confused, "Do what?"

"That! That right there!" I point towards his face.

Still visibly confused, "What, look at you?" He chuckles.

"No- well, yes! But just not.. not like that."

"Like what?" He repeats, a smile threatening to appear.

"Oh my god."
....

"The fans finally are gone," Mark weakly smiles, getting into bed.

"Finally," I mutter, putting the book down I was reading.

"I'm sorry today wasn't all that great," Mark sweetly says, laying all the way down.

"What do you mean?" I ask, turning towards him.

"We didn't get actual dinner. Fans have been here constantly for the last couple of hours, I barely got to spend quality time with you," he sighs, pulling me onto his chest.

"This is the only quality time I need, mark." I snuggle into him, taking in every moment a can.

"Are you sure?" He asks, running his hands in my hair.

"Absolutely positive!"

He let's out a breath of relief, "I love you, vivi. Ya know that, right?"

I let out a soft laugh, "Of course I do, Mark, I love you too, a whole lot."

He chuckles, kissing my head, "Goodnight, vivi."

"Goodnight, mark."

-----
This is a old draft from April 😭