Chapter 13

Final

In white land castle.

In the evening.

Tae's room.

Tae POV

Tae was happy that her intentions were good but she created a big fuss in both of their life ..... they should be more relay on each other and believed each other..... huh.....but she always try to get herself in difficult situations ...... he wasn't angry with her .....come on how he could....... they cant live without each other ......... they both are each other energy source........he is just playing along......he wants to teach her a good lesson for made him cry......and being way too decisive.......when he was hearing her through mindlink.....he forgave her .....but still he wants to make her realize about her wrong decisions....

YunkiPOV:

Yunki was standing outside of Tae's room..... she was scared..... fumbling with words and was playing with her finger....... she couldn't sleep.....she was feeling guilty....... she wants to ask for forgiveness .......but she is bad in this kind of things ......it was already half an hour......but she still standing outside moving here and there ..... thinking for better explanation......she can't mind link with him ..... because he blocked her.....

finally with courage she knocked the door and entered..... Tae didn't looked at her.....he was busy in some documents regarding to the marriage....yoon felt upset and tears fall down from her eyes ...... she spoke with teary eyes and trembling lips......

 she spoke with teary eyes and trembling lips

Yunki : T-Tae p-please don't ignore me.....I didn't mean to hurt you.....I didn't mean to disappoint you......(sobs) I-i just remembered my mother words ...... and suddenly I felt like completing her wish ...... if I told you about it before you won't be agree with me..... that's what I thought!!!!!! I am sorry.....(sniffing)I really want to marry you.....I want to spend my life with you......but I rejected you before because I wasn't sure that I will come back alive ..... from here ...... I really didn't want to drag you in a hard situation.. (heavy breaths) y-you already did more than enough for me......I know it's my mistake I should have told you.....you are powerful...... people respect you the most.....they listen to you ..... i am Sorry Tae....... please forgive.......I won't do it again.....I am promising you......please !!!!(sobs) I will tell you everything from now on.....even I will never block mindlink from now on please forgive me!!!!! (Shaky breath) p-please.....

Writer POV:

she was looking down tears were rolling down from her eyes.....she didn't dare to look at him.....right now she was scared from him.....his eyes were intimidating.....and the ignorance was shattering her heart ...... after pleading for too long she stopped talking.....now she is crying and sobbing......