chapter 10

writer pov

Princess was crying in the room and after sometimes she slept....but outside of her room door prince Tae was sitting on the floor leaning on her room door waiting for 12 O' clock .
he was sleepy because he didn't sleep last night but he cant let her love alone in this situation. .. he made a promise to her mother that he will always take a good care of her. ...and be with her in a hard time .... he was thinking about yunki.....for too long that his wrist watch keys hit at 12:00 and bring him back to the reality ...he stood up. .... and was waiting for Yunki Voice .....

on the other side Yunki eyes suddenly opened ..... she was burning in fever so much .... she was feeling her muscles was aching and heartbeat increased on each passing second.....she was feeling a white sparkly liquid filled her veins and flowing with fast speed .... glowing her skin...way to much ..... her eyes filled with tears she shouted Tae name ....

And the door slammed open Tae ran to her ...he was also trembling.....he held her and absorbed all her pain ........and bit by bit her temperature getting normal but Tae's body getting hot......in a couple of seconds Yunki didn't feel any pain.....but Tae own body temperature increased..to this level that his started body painnig and he was close to lose his sense....for Yunki he was trying to bear it .... Yunki got out of his burning embrace .... she wasn't not feeling any pain and could feel the changes in her body..... she looked at him and held his hand led him to the bed and...told him to lay down ....Tae was laying on the bed .... pain was way to much for him .... his eyes was getting heavy........

Yunki : i am calling doctors. .. please dont close your eyes.....

Tae : dont!!! go~ dont step out of the room.... you.....ahhh!!! .....you Promised me....ah.....

Yunki : why did you take my pain......han....it was mine .....i could bear it.........
Tae....please tell me how can i help you..... should i put some wet cloth on your forehead hm....

Tae: no ....its okay.....i will be fine.....just....just sit beside me..ahhh..i want to be the first one ..who will see you....in

your

real magical form..... that's why I told you to stay in the room.... ahh ...i didn't want my maids and servent to get this golden chance....hah...

Yunki : (sobbing) you are unbelievable.....i am not that worthy.....i dont deserve you.......TAE!!!!.........TAE!!!! ....what happened open your eyes.....
listen to me...... TAE!!!! TAE.....

Writer POV:

TAE lost his sense.......and YUNKI was crying hard holding his hand.... because of crying and magical change......she also lost her sense.....both of them laying on the bed unconsciously......

in the morning.....Yunki was first to wake up .she looked around and saw Tae was laying still sleeping..... she touched his forhead . .... his temperature was now normal he wasn't burning in fever ..... she stood up .... suddenly her eyes caught the mirror......and she was so surprised......

Yunki POV:

wow i am looking breathtakingly beautiful..... Amazing... my hair was shining white.....my eyes was keep changing their color ......it was so magical...i look at my hand there 6 was written on my wrist.....so its.....means .. i got 6vmagical power....but van have 7.....its not fair(pout).............but it is okay to have 6 magical powers than nothing......
i was adoring my features......when i hear some shuffling sound....i truned back.....Tae was standing there...his one hand was on his temple.....he was massaging it......and with other hand he was rubbing his eyes......
then he looked around......and then he glanced at me .... he was shocked.....he was looking funny.....with mouth hang open.....and big eyes ..... he didn't speak a word and kept stare at me ...... well it wasn't his fault.....i myself got shocked to see...me..... i moved towards him and close his mouth .... he came out from world of imagination.....and smile

and smile

Tae : it was worthy to wait for you

Tae : it was worthy to wait for you..... u are looking stunning so pale like snow .....so white .... really magical.....hey your eyes color is so beautiful.....it is changing from one to other colors... wow it is so magical.....but u was beautiful before....now it is just magic made you divine......well you got 6 powers. . . Amazing

Yunki : yeah! i got 6 powers.....by the way are you fine. .... Are you still feeling pain hm....

Tae : no not at all...i am perfectly alright.....you know i m most power full male of this magical world....so it was nothing for me ....hey wait i was almost about to forget it..........listen.....white cloud..... happy birthday.....may we live together with each other happily......

writer POV

Yunki didn't respond to his words Tae held yunki hand and smiled at her once again ....he started to walk by holding by her hand.....but she stopped him and ....she hold his hand firmly .... her face was emotionless......and she was staring at him continuously...... she didn't left his hand ..... Tae was confused by her behavior...he couldn't read her mind seemed like she block it already ...... he was silently standing there....and was waiting for her to left his hand ...or else walked with him.....
after good fifteen minutes she left his hands.....

Yunki : I am sorry! but I have to leave you ..... now I need to meet my father ........I am sorry but I can't merry you......

and she walked away leaving him alone.