~Chapter #7 ~

In Vania

"Territory of prince Kim Tae."

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Yunki POV :

I opened my eyes i was lying on a bed under a fluffy blanket. the room was huge and luxury. i was observing the details suddenly the door of the room opened and he came in with a big smile..... i had lot of questions to ask..... and only he could answer me...
he put a tray full of food on the side of bed and dragged a chair near my bed and then sat on it....

He was looking so handsome in his royal outfit i was staring at him for a long time...... abruptly he spoke which bring me back to the earth!

 abruptly  he spoke which bring me back to the earth!

Prince Tae: how are you feeling now?

Yooni: Perplexed!

Prince Tae: i know about it . go on ask me ! What makes you curious.....and perplexed.

Yooni: No! u tell me about everything, from the start . how do i belong to this world .... and how did you find me? why did u bring me here ? and if i belong to here then how did i reach there ...

Prince Tae:oh kitten!!!! just wait for your 19th birthday okay ....i am promising you that i will tell everything before ure birthday day .hm now have some breakfast.

Yunki : wait!!!! I have to wait.... that is the least thing I could do for you(sigh)......... Tae , could you please tell me about yourself...... at least.

Tae: Are u curious about me han. okay joke aside . i am Prince Tae Kim .the prince of Vania .i am 25 years old .i am only child of my parents. my parents died in an accident....they were traveling on a royal ship and bcz of bad weather and heavy rain their royal ship sank in the sea ..... my parents along with some of our commander and soliders died......i was 20 years old when this happened. And i was on a mission. (Sigh) my territory is the biggest territory. i will be a good king in future. i m human being fatality having magic and lot of powers . Like super human ....not like normal or weak like those with whom you have been staying all this time...... i m the most powerful prince of this world. (Proud Smile)

Yooni: you think i should believe you hm

Prince Tae: Not at all , haven't you already seen my powers hm (smirk)...and there isn't any thing i m telling you is a lie. Look at my wrist here 7 is written .its means I have 7 rare powers..... usually people have 4 or maximum 5 but I have 7.....(proud boxy smile)

Yunki : oh!!!! Great it is unbelievable ..... totally unbelievable.But as I am witness of all these so I can't denied ,(teasingly)...... u don't behave like a prince tho.....Tae I want to see your palace and your territory....will you 👉👈

Prince Tae:(smile) why not .... quickly have your breakfast and i will send here some of my special maids they will change your dress and will make u presentable...... even though u are divine beauty but still i want you to be dress like royal hm