Chapter 11

In Vania.....

Yunki : Tae you deserve some one worthy.....I ..I am not that much worthy.....I need to go to white land ....I ...can't stay with you ..... I can't marry you tomorrow.....I am sorry.....let me go..... my father......i have to go .......he will be waiting for me ............smirk

she left from there she came in the hall and told maids to take care of tar ... and spread some sleeping pills in the air of his room....make sure he sleep alot .....and rest.

.then she went to the main exit of the palace and asked the driver to take him to the white land...but then her eyes caught the white horse .......she went towards him and pet the horse ........ horse suddenly sat down for her to ride on ....she was amazed by the snowy and sat on him .......she whispered in snowy ears that she wanted to go to white land.........and snowy start running with full speed without looking back she left tae alone.....broken..

Tae's room

Tae : she was kidding right

Tae : she was kidding right......RIGHT!!!!!....how can she leave me.....how.....we are mates.....by birth....we are each other destiny......then why did she do this.....why she break me down.....Why?!!
I waited for you.....I searched you...... I didn't even met my parents because I was searching for you!!!!!!?? damn it !!!??? my mate rejected me !!!!! no ?!!! it must be my night mare i might be sleeping.....yeah .....right ....i should wake up.....yunki must be waiting for me.....come on wake up Tae!!!! damn it......

he was throwing his fist on the wall.... his kunckles were bleeding.....but do he care nah...not at all..... he was breaking all the furnitures ..... he made a big mess in the room......
the broken mirror , vase and glasses were scattered on the floor......and he sitting in the corner of room.....with injured knuckles which was bleeding and his foot was also bleeding because of broken pieces of glass were piercing in his foot..... he was devastated.....he saw her emotion less face.... how her words was piercing his heart he cant explain it .....he was feeling weak for the first time in his life....

his all struggles, his hard work ,his sleepless nights....restless days.....was not worthy......the reason of his continuously struggled his mate just left him .....alone.....broken...... devastated......lifeless.........

suddenly the air of room change into calm and alluring.......his eyes became heavy.....and oddly he went into the Dreamland while blabbering few words

I won't come to you this time.....I did enough......now it's your turn ....... to be worthy.......I won't look for you this time......I will not ... It is your fault and you have to correct it.................kitten...... please come back to me..... please............come back.

Writer POV