chapter 2

it was a new day same routine and work Yunki and her siblings woke up had dinner and went to the college.

Yunki and lisa both studied in same class and were seatmate too. while kook was a IT student. their university is near kook high school.....so they went together....

so they went together

After college... Yunki was on her way to home .....she was interrupted by her siblings.

Kook and Lisa : Sis let go together we don't have any plans today.

As they all start walking ...... Although kook knew how to drive a car but Yunki forbade him that not to drive until 18. that's why he have to wait for 2 more years.

Kook and Lisa were chatting and yooni was listening to them with not so interest and suddenly her eyes caught some strange thing. she saw a beautiful horse a white really bright horse with silky shinning hairs and someone was riding that horse. she wasn't interested in the person who was riding the horse...

 she wasn't interested in the person who was riding the horse

Just imagine horse not the back ground. Cuz it's evening

The horse really caught her attention and she was observing the horse with sparkly eyes which is a rare feature on Yunki face. (Curious cat)

Lisa : sis come on !!!!! why are you standing there

Lisa : sis come on !!!!! why are you standing there. come on !!!hey where are u lost.????

Yunki : nothing it just the horse is really admirable and it is odd to see such thing normally in our area.

Kook and Lisa both confusedly looking here and there for horse who caught her " not so interested in any thing" sis eyes. but didn't find such thing.

Kook and Lisa again looked at her sis with confused and questioning expressions. As they both knew that their sis is not the one who joke around. they both asked in united.

"Sis where did u see the horse. here is nothing something like that."

Yunki : come on look ahead. what are u two blabbering. don't cut the jokes.

Kook and Lisa: sis but there isn't any horse .we are not joking....are u seeing things..you must be tired . let's go home okay!!!!!

Yunki : huh! you both didn't see the horse there that horse turned to that narrow alley. come with me .lets see there.

Kook and Lisa confusedly walking with her sis as they reached there.....the dark alley made the trio confused there was not any horse not even a person it was a empty alley with few houses. it was oddly silent and was giving chills.

Lisa : sis ,okay lets go i m hungry wanna go home .(shivering)

Kook : u should take some rest sis. ur exams will be after 3 months. u seems tired .lets go from here its kind a creepy place.

Yunki: but, kookie the hor........okay!!!!! lets go home. this place is giving me negative vibes.

 this place is giving me negative vibes

????? : Aww , you are so cute ......... finally I got to see you .....(smirk).......just few more days........enjoy your time with your family.........