Chapter 8

In Vania's Garden.

Yunki POV

he stood up offered his hand to me ..... I held his hand....and with a halt I landed on his board chest........ my check got red ....I know he did it purposely ( huff) .....I abruptly took some steps back and looked down..... he knew about my plans....he can read mind. .... even right now he could read my emotions and words easily.....it is so embarrassing......
he again held my hand and led me back to palace......

Yunki : listen .... again I m telling you....that princes i don't want to marry you .

Prince Tae: me too !!!! i also don't want to marry you right now. but will after your birthday. believe me if u didn't agree with me .... i will accept it hm ..... now come lets have dinner hm .

Yunki POV

if Tae have powers because he is from this world then whats bout me....where is my power .... according to him i also belong to here..... he might be lying .... tall jerk...

my thoughts were interpreted by his laugh he was laughing.... but why .... then he looked at me .....

Tae : Yunki u are really adorable.....i am again and again falling for you. and thanks i  like this ....name ....."Tall jerk"...... (hahahaha).

Yunki : (embarrassed) oh so ....u r-read my mind a-again ... that's not fair................if u knew what i was thinking. would you mind to clear my point.

Prince Tae : Yunki u might have powers but been in a human world u couldn't have figured it out.  let's wait for your birthday hm ...... u will get to know about all of your powers hm....now lets go.. my adorable Queen!!!

writer POV

both of them entered in the palace and sat on the luxury dining area ....the table was fully decorated with lot of delicious foods .....we both sat in our respective chairs and had our dinner after that he went to his court room and i was free so  went to my changed some comfortable and presentable attire and walked toward garden. i sat on a bench and looked at the beautiful nature . i was thinking about his words and was analysing the things..... for the past three hour i was sitting on this bench.... critically analysis all the events of my life ....the suddenly someone tap on my  shoulder and i looked behind. he was standing behind me with annoying expressions.

Yunki : ( hesitant) what!!!!

Prince Tae: you should not stay too long outside .
the weather is not good . don't walk out in the evening okay.
now get up...lets move in.

Yunki : come on! nothing is gonna happened to me ....look i am fine.....and this area is also a part of your palace and look around there are so many buff guys I mean those guards, they  are pateroling......so who can dare to hurt me ..... as long as they don't want to get hit by you .... so the great future king...calm down ......

Prince Tae POV.

i was really anxious not to see her in her room.... i still could feel her presence in my palace but it will take time to find her in every nook and corner ....so then i heard her thoughts about flowers and plant (silly kitten).....and abruptly appeared here .... she was sitting on bench i was annoyed by her action so i told her not to do this but her reply made me speechless.....she was indirectly complimenting me ..... oh i really love this girl .......

Tae : okay kitten come let's go ....be a good girl for me and.....stand up..... give me your hand.......

Yunki let him hold her hand they both walking around and reached in the palace .... Yunki went to her room and Prince Tae to his office room.

Writer POV

Yunki was ready to sleep....she was done with taking bath after wearing comfy dress she slept.

on the other hand prince Tae was hella busy in arrangements of yunki birthday and their marriage set up.....also he was arranging all the diplomatic and social activities.

he didn't want any problem during those special days .he was personally taking care of all security and safety of  palace.

Next morning just a day before her birthday. she woke up happily bcz prince Tae was going to reveal all the secrets

she got ready didn't wait for maids to come and put lot of stuff on her fragile body .after admiring herself in the mirror she went out of the room ....she went to dinning area but Tae was not there ....she asked maids about him...and got to know that he was still in his office room ....she moved towards that room briskly....and knocked the door ...after getting permission she entered....

Yunki POV

he was looking tired ... seemed like didn't sleep....what could be the reason .... was he planning some stuff against me.....look at the dark circles his under eyes... totally looked like a panda.....huh

Prince Tae : miss yunki ,I am able to read everything that is popping up in your lil brain.....I m not planning any stuff against you....I had to arranged some diplomatic,social and security stuff before your birthday.....and for you kind information I m fatality handsome.....so don't u dare to compare me with a panda..... literally u are so daring my queen .... cursing me right in front of me.

Yunki : forget it lets have breakfast then tell me about all the things that why did u bring me here....why did u separate me from my parents? how i belong to you magical world ....right come on let's go have breakfast.......

Prince tae: oh yeah ....lets go....but wait let me get fresh first....or you want to have dinner with a panda hm....

Yunki: no go and fresh up...fast please!!!!

Tae  : As your wish my Queen.

After 15 mins prince Tae came and joined her in the dining table. Yooni was really happy... beautiful smile wasn't leaving on her face.

....he was admiring the girl ...he was also happy..he was having breakfast with girl he had been searching for 9  years ....and now he will take a really good care of that fragile divine beauty....she was born for him and he will definitely make her his.....only his..bcz she was going to be her wife in a couple of days .....

oh he was really determined to make her his ...but future seemed different...