Chapter 12

In Vania Princess Yunki's room

Writer POV
Tae woke up he was not in his room ...but in Yunki's room...... his hands and foot were bandit...... he sat on the bad ..... his eyes were puffy bcz of his crying session ..... he looked around and saw a maid was setting dinner in his room table near his couch.... he got angry ...

Van : may I know who allowed you to enter in my room without my permission!!!!!!(who cares her room is also mine)

Maid : I am sorry, but princess told us to take good care of you until she came.....

Tae: WHAT ARE YOU SAYING. ARE YOU IN YOUR SENSE HAN..?????

Maid : forgive me prince but I am speaking truth!!!!!

Tae : get out from my room!

Tae POV ;

i could read kitten mind seemed like she did used her powers and forget to block the mind link.... That's why i asked the maid to get out from the from ........so i can peacefully understand what my brain less dumbmate is doing......Aish because of her i learned alot of cursing.......

Tae : wait........should i block her ....or should i hear her where is she and why did she use her power ....hm yeah i should hear her................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Kitten.....i hope you would had solid reason behind all fuss u created......few hours ago.......... or else you will never ever create the prime place in my shattered heart....like you to have.....(sigh)....................You just used my feelings as mere joke......and played with my emotions...with my feelings....with my heart.....with my pride........with my life...............kitten...who are you. because you are not the one .....i fell in love with!!!!!??

Writer POV....

Van lean on the headboard of the bed......he closed his eyes and started to listen her words by his powers ........ he had power to feel and listen people words and emotion.....of present..from far away.....only if they are closed to him or had ever mind linked with each other before........but Yunki can easily travel in your past memory by holding hand or touching......
    💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

in the white land, court hall

Yunki: i have a prove that this person killed my mother and he wasn't alone one of your court member also helped him in clearing up the things

lot of questions were echoing in the court room....They all were perplexed about it......

Defense minister :   proof!!!! where is it???? tell us princess! we dont want to bewilder from the truth.....

King : she is making up stories ....huh .... how can you prove it han ....do you have some powers which show us about our past incident .....han.....your are dumb.....