chapter 4

Yunki was scared just a bit. she thought that if she would be kidnap she wont be able to give exams......
as she reached home she observed that her siblings wasn't at home yet  but her father was sitting on sofa and was studying the case. her father was a high court lawyer .it was hard for him to get free time. she greeted her father and went to freshen up ...

. After a while she called her brother  to reached home as fast as he could along with her sister. then she put her phone on desk and came out of her room to have dinner ....In 15 mins kook and Lisa reached home....
they happily greeted with everyone and had dinner.

Yunki told both of her siblings to wait for her in her room she had something important to discuss.
Both of them curiously went to her room in a couple of mins she also entered in her room

Yunki : Today i again saw the horse and the rider....

Kook : sis what happened to you?

Lisa : there is nothing like that things exist we already asked about it to our friends and the neighborhood.

Yunki:  what!!!!! how could you...... didn't i told u both.......not .to . discuss. but u still dragged  this topic to your friends .

Kook :(sadly) sis we didn't mea-

Yunki: listen carefully now. I saw it again and even  i took some pictures. You both wanna see huh.

Kook : (curiously) oh yes of course sis.....and sorry for dragging this topic in front of our friends.

Lisa: sis our intention was just to clear out these things.....sorry we won't do it again....(pout)

Yunki: (sigh) okay .....i believe u...so here i took some pictures of that horse today . wait where did it go !???? i clearly remember i captured pics but now there is nothin.. . ahhhhh what the hell.    

Kook and Lisa was so confused at her behavior .Yunki was really pissed right now...so...they thought to give her sister some time.

lisa: sis it okay we believe u.....next time make a video or why not just call us so trio capture picture together hmmm .... right kookie

Kook : yeah ..... Sure why not. We will find out together ok noona.

Yunki was frustrated and nod in response..... she was trying to find those pictures on her phone as both siblings went out from the room .....

Yunki POV:

how ?how ? how? not it is not possible i clearly took pics...... where it lost??????

After searching every app and complete photos album she sighed....with heavy heart and confused mind she slept......

Her siblings were so worried about her .....but didn't dare to informed the parents.....

next day it was weekend. its means no university..... Yunki woke up had done morning routine.... after having breakfast she started study ......

It was afternoon she needed to visit the library....she went to kookie's room to ask him for a company. but when she opened the door her brother along with sister were busy in playing games ....she didn't feel like disturbing them. She closed the door and informed her mother about her she was going to library and got out from the home with a coffee and bag pack.

on her way yunki saw the alley bcz of day time that alley was lightened. And surprisingly the horse was there ....she saw the horse....

Horse was not looking fine his leg was injured and he was limping and whining on his every step...and also like last night his owner wasn't there ...

the horse was looking at her with pleading eyes and was slightly stepping towards her.

she removed the headphone...she was thinking about that should she help him or not....and with heavy steps she's started to move towards him as she reached to him....the horse snuggled her.

Yunki liked it .she took some tissue and bandit from her bag and was dressing him....

Yunki: its okay horsie .... everything is fine...hm good horsie ...where is your creepy,careless owner hm.....he is such a block head right horsie .....

????? : oh so i am blockhead careless and creepy huh.

Yunki POV : out of blue i heard someone voice near my ear

Yunki POV : out of blue i heard someone voice near my ear...its like someone was bending down and whispering in my ear....

she held her breath and griped tightly her handbag as it was only thing she had that time for defense .She slightly turned to look back...her breath hitched......a men with black hair , board shoulders, tall ,sharp jawline with pale skin, black orbs, almond eyes ,pointed nose and a straight face.......... he was really handsome.... indeed handsome.
He was leaning to the wall.

????: back to the earth beauty !!!!!! i know i am handsome

????: back to the earth beauty !!!!!! i know i am handsome. but u are also divine.
Finally got you.