Chapter 9

In Vania garden.

both of them came were in garden after having breakfast. ...

Prince Tae POV

it's okay she will understand my feeling.....she will choose to be with me after getting all information..... and then he looked at her ....she was smiling.....he held her fragile beautiful hands ...and led her to bench..... fortunately she wasn't complaining about touching her..... might be she was way too much curious.... suddenly I felt an odd feeling I looked at her.....she wasn't smiling anymore she was feeling tensed and could have felt that.....I squeezed her hands gently. ....she looked up and staring at me.....

Yunki : Tae what do you think I will able listen it .... will this secret going to change my life...did I lost someone close to me.....tell me .... everything going to be alright ..........hm

Tae: oh my gorgeous queen be brave hm.....there is a lot to reveal.....be patience..... and be a good listener.....

The past.....

Tae: I was 5 years old , as usual my mom woke me up ....to have a dinner.....we were so happy....our kingdom was really doing progress on each passing years....my mother was an emotional and kind heart queen ....and my father was really strong and brave .....he was a great king ....

The great king Kim suk and Queen velata.

I was having my breakfast with family when I suddenly felt numb my heart was beating fastly

I was having my breakfast with family when I suddenly felt numb my heart was beating fastly .. .. I was feeling so much power in my body .... because of this my muscles started aching .....and I was crying.....my parents got panic .they called all the doctor and medic and took me to my room I was burning....so badly....and soon Iost my sense.....after some hour later i opened my eyes and and I didn't feel any pain and burning sensation......seemed like It was a nightmare.....my mother with huge smile entered in my room.....
she told me that there was nothing to worry ...it was natural because my partner....um I mean my mate was born today ...... so that's why it was happening to me.....I was so much curious that what her mean by my mate.....so I asked her "who is she"... she told me that she was the princess of whiteland kingdom ..... they are our neighbors. ...we had a great economic relationship with each other .....

the named of king whiteland was Anshi and his queen name was Andrea .... the kingdom was really good at marketing importing and exporting ....

The great whiteland king Anshi and queen Andrea