Lin Yu Jing's "don't want to go home" just now had too much personal emotion in it, he must have heard it.

Lin Yu Jing discovered this when they met for the second time in front of the 7-11 convenience store.

This social brother who fights very viciously and fiercely has a little bit of principled gentleness that is not in line with other people's designs.

For example, if the two of them fight, he will not want the innocent people who eat melons - Lin Yu Jing's child to be involved, so he will naturally help her block it.

For example, he will notice that the rice ball of an innocent eater has dropped, and buy one to compensate her.

For another example, when he was eating hot pot that day, he must have seen her littleness, her defensiveness and hesitation towards them, so he buckled her cup and helped her get a Coke.

This kind of unconscious, delicate little tenderness comes out from the bottom of the bone. It is the embodiment of a person's upbringing and family education. It is a subtle influence. He must have a very happy family, or grew up in a very gentle family. , Growing up around those who love him.

Lin Yu Jing put down the half-arranged book in her hand, leaned back in the chair, and sighed.

"It's nice," she whispered to herself, "it's nice to have someone hurt."

Everyone in the class has left, only she is left, the whole floor is quiet, occasionally a few students pass through the playground on the playground outside the teaching building, and you can see the third year's place from a distance along the window The classrooms in the north building are lit up, like small bright color blocks that have been cut off one by one.

In the empty classroom, the air is full of the fragrance of ink and books, and a little bit of loneliness.

After a whole day of class, Lin Yu Jing lowered her head and rubbed her eyes with a little eyestrain. Her low whisper melted into the quiet air: "I want it too."

Lin Yu Jing's Eleventh was also very peaceful. Although Shen Juan said that she could go to his studio, she didn't plan to really go.

She doesn’t know if people are busy or not. The main reason is that the monthly exam is due after November. This is the first time for Lin Yu Jing to take the exam at this school. After a holiday, her IQ and level have not deteriorated, so she still read books at home for a few days.

Fu Mingxiu was finally willing to come back from school. When Lin Yu Jing got home from school, he was already at home. He was sitting on the sofa in the living room playing with his mobile phone. He didn't look this way when he heard her coming back. His face was full of indifference. , but no matter how you look at it, it looks stiff.

Lin Yu Jing was startled to see that the man obviously didn't want to look at her, she hesitated for a few seconds between saying hello and not saying hello, and finally chose to follow her heart, with a bit of discernment, without any conversation, she was ready to go upstairs .

Since what happened last time, she has mixed feelings towards Fu Mingxiu.

Lin Yu Jing has always been a person who is not afraid of any malice or hostility, but if this hostility is suddenly mixed with something kind, she will feel a sense of bottomless uncertainty.

As a result, just after walking a few steps forward, Fu Mingxiu suddenly raised his head and frowned at her: "Didn't you see me?"

"..."

Lin Yu Jing  said in shock, "I saw it."

The distance between Fu Mingxiu's eyebrows was almost frowned by him: "Then you act like you didn't see it?"