S2 Episode 1: Old Friends

No Pov:

“Our top story today, it's been 3 days since Wally West, the previous Kid Flash, and current Flash, has revealed himself to be alive. And yet, in only one day, he has stopped a record high amount of crimes.

Reaching the same daily high as even All Might did in his Golden Age. The footage from the USJ of Flash and the students fending off the League of Villains has gone viral across the world.

Wally has also stated that his press conference will be held in two days at UA High School, where it turns out he has become a teacher there. Guiding the next generation of Heroes. With the return of our-”

The giant tv screen gets shattered by a rock that was thrown. More rocks get launched at a crowd of screaming people, but all of them get moved by a flash of blue, causing the villain to groan.

“Stop messing with me. Flash!” The man puts his hand out, causing the ground to morph and bend, but before he can do anything, he feels whips of lightning wrap around his body.

“I admire your confidence. We should all try to be a bit boulder.” The villain creates a sharp pillar of rock behind Wally to stab him, but Wally just phases through it without looking.

“So close, man. You almost had me.”

Wally quickly knocks out the villain and runs him over to the police.

“I’ve got a present for you.”

“Flash, you shouldn’t have.” The officer says while stuffing him in the back of a police van. Wally gets ready to leave, but the officer calls out to him and stops him.

“Oh wait, Flash, Detective Tsukauchi is waiting for you at UA, I think.”

“Oh shit.” Wally looks at the destroyed TV that is still barely displaying the time.

“I’m 10 minutes late. Thanks, officer. Have a good one.” Wally rushes away back towards UA and into the meeting room where Snipe, Vlad King, Midnight, Nighteye, Gran Torino, Nezu, and Tsukauchi are all already in a meeting.

“I’m so sorry. I lost track of time fighting this rock guy. He wasn’t even strong, I was just messing around. Well not like messing around like people's lives were in danger. I saved them all first. WellIkindadidButIknewIhadevery-

“Wally, please just sit and slow down.” Nighteye says while shaking his head. Midnight chuckles, and Nezu taps the empty seat next to him that Wally then flashes over to, causing all the papers in the room to fly up.

“Whoops. My bad. I should’ve just walked.” Tsukauchi sighs while also trying to suppress the small smile from forming on his face. Missing the young Flash’s antics.

“As I was saying. We found no information on any males in their 20s or 30s with a disintegration quirk. The same goes for Kurigori as well. Meaning he and Shigaraki are either both not citizens or using aliases.”

Vlad King nods. “So basically, we don’t know anything about them.” Snipe leans forward in his chair. “I shot the ringleader a couple of times, but once he’s healed up, they will definitely try something again.”

“Remember, he’s not technically the leader though.” Tsukauchi says while looking over at Wally, causing everyone else in the room to do the same. Wally then shoots up out of his seat and heads to the front of the room, and stands next to Tsukauchi.

“I know who was in charge. As I’m sure you’ve all noticed from the video. Him and I have history.” Midnight nods her head and gives Wally a comforting smile. “Yeah. I didn’t want to ask because of how personal it sounded. Are you sure you're ready to tell us about it?”

Faster Than Life (MHA X Flash)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara