Episode 9: USJ Disaster.

Izuku Pov:

After I finished putting on my hero suit, I made my way outside with everyone else, waiting for the bus to come. Uraraka and Asui came over to greet me.

"You got your hero suit fixed already, kero?"

"No. That one is still very much destroyed. I just had a spare one made just in case." Asui nods and stands next to me very close, causing me to blush slightly. I look over to Uraraka seeing a slightly annoyed look on her face as she gets closer to me on my other side.

"Aren't you excited, Deku?"

"O-Oh um yeah. Rescue t-training was one of the parts I was most excited for actually."

"Really, huh?" I just nod at her thinking about the video from back then. Of All Might saving those people from that building with a smile on his face. The one that inspired me. And helped me keep going even after everything that happened.

Iida then makes us all get on the bus in lines, which ended up being pointless since it wasn't like a school bus with seats in rows. I sat down with Asui and Uraraka next to me and Iida across from us.

"Oh yeah, Midoriya. I wanted to ask you something, Kero."

"What's up Asui?"

"Call me Tsu. Please."

"Oh right, m-my bad T-Tsu." Oh my gosh. A nickname for a girl. No. Get a hold of yourself, Izuku.

"Don't you think your quirk is very similar to All Mights?" Immediately a-lot of the people around us all get quiet and start to listen. Oh shoot. What do I do? No wait. They can't know. All Might is dead. They just think it's an uncanny similarity. So I just need to act as such.

"Oh r-right. I guess you could say our raw power is similar. But he didn't hurt himself from it."

"And he didn't have that manly lighting aura you have. Man I wish my quirk was more flashy like yours." Kirishima says while hardening his hand and frowning.

"I t-think your quirk is very awesome. I c-could see it being popular with fans." Kirishima's eyes light up hearing my compliment.

"Thanks, Midori-bro. Still, if we are talking about popular pro material. You, Todoroki, and Bakugo have the best quirks for it."

"But Bakugo's personality will definitely hold him back, Kero."

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY FROG LEGS?" Everyone on the bus begins to tease Kacchan, causing him to get more and more frustrated. Kacchan getting picked on. I'm at the top of the class. This is heaven.

After we get off the bus, Aizawa Sensei takes us inside and begins to explain the USJ to us along with Thirteen the rescue Heroine. Uraraka was shaking out of pure excitement at meeting her in person. She looks like what I would be like if I ever met All Might.

"One last thing before we get started." Thirteen says while holding her hand out infront of her. "I'm sure many of you are familiar with my quirk blackhole. It's powerful and comes in handy in a lot of rescue situations. but it can very easily kill people as-well." The mode around us immediately tenses. Her sudden seriousness caught us off guard. Or it definitely caught me off guard.

"Most people overlook the dangers of strong quirks. All it takes is losing focus for a few moments, and someone could die as a result of your recklessness. You've learned your limits through Aizawa's fitness tests. And West Sensei has helped you understand using your abilities fighting capabilities. But now you must learn judgment and restraint. Think of today's training as an extension of everything you've learned so far. That's all I have to say. So, let's get started."