Episode 10: No More Hiding.

No Pov:

The students all feel a sense of relief that is quickly replaced by astonishment at seeing the hero before them. One thought to be long gone.

"West Sensei?" Mina says weakly while crying and hugging with Uraraka. Wally looks at her and nods his head.

"You guys stay back here. I gathered you all up faster than any of them could react. You'll all be fine." Everyone cries with joy, and even Bakugo looks on at Wally inspired. But only Izuku and Wally himself know the consequences of this.

The two lock eyes. Izuku's face is filled with nervousness. Technically, Wally showing up is giving the villains exactly what they want. But Wally just shoots him a thumbs up.

"I'm done running Midori... Izuku." Izuku tries (and fails) to stop the tears from streaming down his face. His emotions are overflowing. A part of him is happy seeing one of his favorite heroes return. But Wally has begun to become a sort of mentor and brother figure to him the past year. And the look in Wally's eyes is one of a man ready to face his death.

Wally knows that he needs to finish this before his body gives out from 100% Full Cowling. Despite mastering One For All's power, using 100% limits his speed from the speedforce. He still hasn't figured out how to use both in tangent without having to weaken one.

"W-Wally. He took One for... I mean, he took 100% of my power without me breaking my arm and still didn't even flinch."

Wally gets down into a sprinters' stance and scoffs.

"You probably just didn't put your back into it."

In a flash of blue he's gone. And the entire USJ is lit up with his lightning. Everyone watches as the bodies of all the villains other than the Nomu, Shigaraki, and Kurogiri are all piled up in the center of the USJ in an instant.

The gusts of wind causes the hand on Shigaraki's face to fall off, and he begins to cover his face frantically while Kurogiri picks it up and puts it back on for him.

"Hey handsy? I can't be bothered to deal with you right now. Where's the big guy?"

"So impatient, Mr West." A new voice booms throughout the building and paralyzes everybody in fear. Wally looks around but can't find him anywhere.

"Yeah, Barry often said that was my weak suit. What's the matter? Are you still so beat up from last time you couldn't come to get me yourself?" All For One chuckles from over the intercom, and Wally notices all the camera's inside the building have all turned on.

"Yes, you and that failure of a symbol of peace did a number on me in the last battle. But while I have suffered physically, you have suffered mentally. Your scars run much deeper than mine. I mean, abandoning the people. Going into hiding. Can you even call yourself a hero anymore, Kid Flash?"

Wally clenches his fist closed, realizing what he's doing. If he records this footage and releases it to the public, then he puts himself in a win-win situation. If Wally loses the fight, then any final hope society has will collapse, watching him die. But if Wally wins the fight, then society will be overjoyed and call for him to fight again. Meaning he won't be able to go back into hiding. And making him way easier to track down.

Wally sighs, realizing his predicament. 'I guess I did say no more running.'

"Just Flash now. I'm dropping the Kid part. I think I've outgrown it. You were right about me. I'm a bad hero. You took down All Might, and I was scared that if I stayed public you'd cause chaos to get to me. But I've finally realized I'm the one causing chaos. By letting villains rampage unchecked. Allowing criminals to rise. I'm taking back Japan from darkness. One villain at a time."