Episode 6: The Name Of A Hero.

Wally Pov:

After his softball throw, everything else went by pretty easily for him. He was definitely in pain, but the things left were things he was already good at anyway. Sit ups we do all the time. The seated toe touch wasn't bad since we train flexibility a-lot through yoga and stretches. And the long distance run was easy for him as well.

All of us go stand together as Aizawa prepares to show the scores. But I'm not worried. When Midoriya makes a promise, he keeps it. And he said he'd be number 1.

The screen of results flashes up with Midoriya at the top, followed by Bakugo, Todoroki, and Yaoyorozu. Izuku smiles brightly and looks at me. I didn't know how strong the feelings of pride for another person could be. Aizawa looks at us suspiciously, and Midoriya quickly turns to talk to Iida and Uraraka, and I turn to look at the sky. It looks like sky today.

"You guys are lucky. I'm not expelling anyone today." The class and even I look at him shocked. Yaoyorozu then looks at him confused.

"Was that not just a logical ruse? I didn't think you were serious." I laugh hearing her and then respond.

"Didn't I tell you he was serious? He's expelled whole classes before. But if he's not expelling anyone, then..." I look at him, and he just rolls his eyes.

"Yes, I see potential in all of you. But now I have to see if you can reach your potential. You aren't safe yet. Midoriya. Take this note and head up to the nurses office."

The rest of the students head back to class, and Aizawa and I take a different route alone.

"What is your relationship to Midoriya?" I can feel myself tense a little. Aizawa is smart. If I want to lie to him, there needs to be truth to it to make it more believable.

"I've known him for a year. He asked for some tips on how to train, so I gave him a training schedule. We'd talk sometimes, and I started to become a bit fond of him. I'd be lying to say I'm not in his corner." Aizawa looks at me a little skeptical, but we keep walking.

"Thanks for being honest. You didn't know you were going to be a teacher here yet, so it's not like you meant for this to happen. Still, try to show less bias and connection with him in front of the other students. We need to be approachable to every kid in the class. Your obligation is no longer to just him."

Aizawa, despite his harsh methods, is a good teacher. I actually think I might be able to learn a lot working with him.

"He reminds me a-lot of All Might when he gets into his determined mode. Wouldn't you agree, Kid Flash?"

"Yeah, I would, and don't call me that." Nezu told Aizawa about my real identity. But nothing about One For All. I haven't known him for a long time, about a week now. But I feel like he's someone I can trust. Which is probably why Nezu decided to let him in. Plus, it's like I said earlier. He's a smart guy. If you want to deceive him, you need to be a little honest also.

As we are walking back, I get a text from Midoriya's mom. I met her after having to bring Midoriya back home one of the times he over exhausted himself. She was very happy to find out her son had a quirk and someone willing to help him learn how to use it. So I often eat dinner with them. She wanted to check in on how his first day is going so far.

I told her how he placed first for the quirk apprehension test but decided to refrain from the whole breaking the finger part. She was super worried after finding out what happened to him during the entrance exams, and I tried to assure her he didn't need to break his bones. But then, on the first day, he went ahead and did just that.

This kid is literally going to be the death of me.

No Pov:

After school finished, Izuku began walking home, or more like shambling home due to his exhaustion. Not only did he give it his all during the tests today, but when he went to see Recovery Girl, she used her quirk on him. It healed his injuries but took all the stamina he had left.