Episode 7: Deku and Bakugo.

No Pov:

Bakugo glares at Deku before putting his hand up to his earpiece to respond to Iida.

"Can it, you stuck up loser. I've got things to deal with right now. You just guard the weapon."

As soon as he hangs up on Iida, Bakugo charges in with a heavy right kick that Izuku catches.

"You think you're hot shit huh?" Bakugo quickly tries to go in for a punch that Izuku quickly dodges out of the way.

Everyone in the surveillance room watches Izuku continue to dodge and weave through Bakugo's attacks. Not letting a single one strike him.

"As expected from the number 1 student so far." Sato says to which Jirou and Kaminari nod.

Wally watches intently while trying to suppress a smile from forming on his face.

'His years of studying heroes have made him insane in predicting and countering his opponents' moves. Plus, with my style being all about speed, we've been working heavily on his dodges and reactions. Increasing his defense. Though, even after our training. I don't know if he can win against such a volatile and strong force.'

Izuku jumps back, and Bakugo glares at him filled with rage.

"WHAT THE FUCK DEKU? Are you looking down on me? Fight back-

Bakugo gets punched back and goes flying. He looks up and sees a smirking Izuku.

"If you insist. Kacchan." Izuku uses the walls of the hallway to bounce around rapidly and attack Bakugo from different angles. In the camera room all students can see is flashes of green lightning and the bright light of explosions dancing around each other.

"Midoriya is insane." Mineta says only for Momo to interrupt right after.

"He is skilled. But watch closer. Bakugo is blocking most of the attacks. All the students start paying closer attention and realize barely any of Midoriya's hits are actually getting through.

Bakugo grabs Deku's right arm doing one of his punches and then places his hand on his chest and shoots him flying back. Deku rolls on the ground but jumps to his feet and immediately begins running away down a different hallway.

'Dang it. I thought I could use my speed to confuse him, but he's able to react very well. And this enclosed space makes it impossible to dodge his explosions.

"STOP HIDING YOU DAMN NERD!"

Izuku can hear his voice echoing through the halls.

'Judging by what he said to Iida earlier and the fact that it makes more sense for Iida to recon and Kacchan to guard, that means they aren't working together properly. Kacchan is doing his own thing.'

Izuku hides behind a corner and catches his breath.

'I can't lead Kacchan to Uraraka. I don't think we can win a 2v2. So I'll have to beat him now and create a 2v1 situation.'

"Deku, can you hear me?" Uraraka's voice cuts in over his earpiece.

"Yes. Did you find the bomb."

"U-Um yeah. It's with Iida. Pfft. He's uh... monologuing right now. He knows I'm here. Sorry."

Izuku's face scrunches in confusion. Uraraka sounds like she's desperately trying to hold in a laugh. And he can hear Iida villain laughing in the back.

"We are towards the middle of the fifth floor."

Izuku looks up while thinking.

'Right above me. We are probably running out of time. I need to make a big move soon. Maybe...