(S1 Finale): Hope Returns

No Pov:

All the villains Wally knocked out start to wake up in the center of the USJ, and Bakugo, Todoroki, and Kirishima all start to fight them. Deku goes to help but has to stop from the pain in his legs. Deku then looks back at Wally and Shigaraki.

Wally gets ready to apprehend Shigaraki and Kurogiri, but he suddenly falls to the floor and yells out in pain. Wally coughs a bit and notices he is coughing up blood.

'Oh no. I don't think I can move. I think I tore the muscles in my leg.' Shigaraki stops scratching his neck and then begins to laugh. Kurogiri also begins to talk.

"Though we lost Nomu, it looks like most of our forces are beginning to wake up. We still have the upperhand. Remember masters orders -"

"I remember what he said. Don't decay him completely. Leave some of his body left. Looks like you pushed yourself too far, Flash. Guess you won't mind if I kill." Shigaraki starts to run in only for Deku to suddenly appear in front of him with his left leg completely broken. Deku grits his teeth and charges up 100% in his non broken middle finger.

'I have to protect Wally. Just one flick should be enough. Send him flying back and knock him out.' Before he flicks his finger, Kurogiri uses his warp to open a portal right in front of Deku's face, and Shigaraki's hand is going through it.

"You're so annoying, kid. I'm going to enjoy watching your face crumble." With his hand inches away from his face, the sound of a gunshot rings through the USJ, and a bullet flies through Shigaraki's hand, making him pull it back.

"Your Class Rep has returned. With back up behind him." Everyone looks to the entrance and sees Iida with all the teachers from UA. Nezu walks forward and smiles while looking down at all the villains.

"I got the teachers here as fast as I could. I believe the proper term for this situation is, you are all screwed." The teachers all jump into action and start capturing all the villains. And Snipe shoots up Shigaraki's limbs to stop him from escaping.

Kurogiri opens a portal to get the villains out, but Thirteen, being held up by Sero, and Sato uses her quirk and tries to suck in Kurogiri. Kurogiri opens his portal smaller so he and Shigaraki can get away, but they are forced to abandon all the other criminals who quickly get defeated by the pros.

Izuku falls to the ground, exhausted, trying to hold back tears when he feels someone pick him up and sees Wally smiling with an arm around him.

"You don't have to be brave anymore, Izuku. I know that was a scary thing. You almost died a couple of times. But we're safe now." Izuku let's more tears fall out of his eyes but also smiles at hearing Wally's encouragement.The two try and take another step forward but both of them with their messed up legs begin to fall until Bakugo puts his arm around Wally's other side.

"Bakugo?"

"K-Kacchan?"

"You idiots both destroyed your legs and then tried to walk by holding onto each other. Huh. So fucking stupid. But still... I appreciate you saving us. Flash."

Izuku and Wally look at each other and then at him shocked. Bakugo gets annoyed and starts crackling explosions from his free hand.

"Don't make it weird, you losers. I'm just glad there's still a pro on All Might's level who can watch me climb to the top is all." The master and student chuckle as the three of them head for the exit.

The three of them lament on the fight. Wally and Izuku worrying about All For One's next movie. But Bakugo can only think about how when the Nomu charged him. He couldn't even react. And yet, when Deku moved to protect Wally. He moved just as fast as the Nomu did.