A feeling of care

- Crowley (Fluff)
* Kinda all over the place, but I enjoyed making it <3

Crowley wouldn't deny he's always had an eye on the Winchesters, not only because they were hunters but because they were special

Crowley wouldn't deny he's always had an eye on the Winchesters, not only because they were hunters but because they were special. Each of those boys had their own little quirks, their own little desires and wants for the world—their middle brother, Y/n was the same.

He flirted more with the h/c man than his brothers, and there was a moment in time where he almost flirted back. Whatever human feelings of love Crowley had, we're spent on Y/n.

He could say: 'I'm only doing this because you have value to me.' And that would be true in every way possible, but it went deeper than that. He valued Y/n because of love, and a strange feeling of care for him.

"Why are you doing this?"

Crowley was asked. Y/n had gotten fed up with this demon following him around like a dog, and although that would have been hilarious for his brothers to see, he hated it. Something about seeing the king of hell become so needy, more needy than he was already, was off putting.

"Oh, I have nothing better to do."

Crowley responded, grinning at him. It was sinister, it made Y/n worry a little bit on the intentions, but he turned back around and continued looking for a book on Demi Gods that his brother Sam wanted for a hunt.

"Go make time somewhere else."

Y/n scoffed, trying not to show his small bit of fear. Crowley knew it was there, he could smell it on anyone, he only shook his head and looked at some of the books beside Y/n. Y/n glared at him from the corner of his eyes but tried his hardest to ignore it.

"I think I'll stay here~"

Crowley hummed, picking a book off the the shelf, having no interest in reading it. He peered over to Y/n and attempted to pull another reaction out of him, he looked at the book that the middle Winchester was holding. He was searching for a way to kill a specific demi god.

"You know a golden blade will do fine."

Crowley hummed, acting as if he knew everything. Y/n slowly looked over to him and hummed, almost asking for the demon to say whatever he said again. Crowley smirked and grabbed the book, looking through the pages with a new interest.

"A golden blade to the neck will kill it off."

He said nonchalantly. Y/n squinted his eyes at the demon, deeply thinking about weather or not he should take the bait. He sighed and grabbed the book back, closing it and staring at Crowley.

"Why are you telling me this?"

Crowley shrugged and looked for another book to distract himself. He didn't answer, for the only reasoning of wanting to see if Y/n would try to continue to pester him. It was a fun little game, but Y/n wasn't nearly as interested in it as Crowley was.

"Fine."

Y/n attempted to leave, putting the book away in its rightful place and then going past the demon to the door. Crowley frowned comically and sighed loudly, gaining the hunters attention back.

"It's because your special."

Crowley said in a mocking tone, making Y/n offended for a moment. The hunter rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, looking awfully like his younger brother Sam. That must have been where he got it from.

"Special?"

Crowley nodded and regained his smirk. Y/n scoffed and looked away from him, hating that stupid smirk with all this soul. The king of hell continued though, laying it on with the compliments disguised as insults or put downs.

"Yes well, your not as tall as Sam, or as good with a knife like Dean—but you have your quirks."

Y/n wanted to slap that demon, he didn't care if his brothers would throw a fit about it. He went up to Crowley and stared down at him, sending an almost nonexistent shiver down the demons back. Crowley continued to smile, looking up at him.

"You love me~"

Crowley hummed. Y/n sighed and backed away, not wanting to play into it anymore. Crowley considered this a win, seeing as he didn't try to deny it.

"Whatever."

Y/n muttered as he went to leave. He was to the door when he looked back at Crowley with an annoyed look all over his face.

"Where the hell am I going to find a golden blade?"