Blood Bank?

Sam x Male Demon Reader
Fluff??
Reader is basically in Ruby's place, feeding Sam his demon blood

"Sammy!" Reader said happily from the other side of the phone, Reader heard Sam's heavy breathing, he sighed and smirked to himself.

"What's wrong baby? Missing me already?" He cooed, Sam scoffed "You know what I want Reader" Reader faked a frowned and nodded "yeah alright, were are you babe?" He asked.

Sam gave him the location and Reader was there within seconds.

Sam was in a crappy motel room like he always was, it was getting tiring to be honest, Reader looked at Sam on the bed, sitting on the edge with his head in his hands, poor baby seemed tired.

"You look worse then last time" Reader said softly, Sam looked up and stood up quickly, "Don't be eager now" Reader said walking slowly to the giant.

Reader held out his hand, Sam sighed and gave him the demon knife, Reader smiled and grabbed it, taking a breath and slicing his arm open a smidge.

Sam's eyes widened at the sight, he went forward and grabbed the demons arm, putting the blood into his mouth, Reader chuckled and ran his fingers through Sam's hair.

(Little bit later)

Sam smiled as he nuzzled into Readers chest, taking in the smell of the demon.
Reader sighed and continued playing with Sam's long hair.

"Your bleeding me dry baby" Reader chuckled, Sam chuckled nervously "Sorry about that" he apologized.
Reader kissed the top of his head and sighed, "don't worry about it Sam, I'm your blood Bank, it's my job."

Sam frowned but nodded, he was tired, and be figured Reader was also.
So he laid down and slept, Reader laid awake, smirking to himself, continuing to play with the boys hair.