Not Ready

Dean x Male Reader
Fluff

Its not  surprise to literally anyone that Dean and Reader haven't said one word that sounded like "I love you". They've been together for a year now, a year of flirting and having amazing sex, but not a year of even saying those words.

In a way, reader didn't want to hear those words, he didn't need to hear those words, Dean was grateful for this, as he didn't have the guts to say them, nor handle being told them.

"I don't get why its such a big deal." Dean groaned as he drank his beer, Sam rolled his eyes and sighed, "You haven't at least said it once? not even once?" he asked seriously, Dean rolled his eyes "That's none of your business" he said annoyed, Sam chuckled "You haven't!" he yelled like a teenage girl hearing about her friend not having their first kiss.

Dean rolled his eyes once more and refused to say anything more to his fan girl brother, instead he drank the rest of his beer and went to get another one, Sam chuckled to himself and looked around, he soon thought of an idea only a brother could have. 

Sam walked into the kitchen, Dean groaned "Sammy-" he started to get upset, Sam rolled his eyes and sat down at the table, "quiet, im not going to ask you anymore about your weird love life" he said and chuckled, Dean prayed to anyone else but God saying thank you.

"I wanted to talk about a case though" Sam said hiding his smirk, "That's not much better, but its an improvement" Dean muttered to himself, Sam chuckled and opened up his laptop (conveniently in the kitchen) and opened to a save he had about a case he had found a couple days ago.

"So its basically this resort, people go there to have fun and find dates, buuuuuuut some of the people have reported leaving because of the resorts food, saying it basically tastes like human flesh." Sam said showing his brother the photos, Dean scoffed and sighed, "how do we know its not just shitty food" he said looking over to his brother.

Sam rolled his eyes and grabbed up some crime cases he also found, "couple years ago, same place mind you, as said to have kidnapped some one their guests, a women named Carol Kherson was found in the basement of the place dead and practically cut into pieces" he said convincing Dean.

"Ok, well maybe their just sick cannibals or something" Dean said not really buying what Sam was selling, Sam sighed and crossed his arms, "Can we just go?" he asked like a kid wanting to go to the store, Dean sighed and nodded, "alright fine lets go, ill tell Reader." Dean got up and left the room, calling out for his boyfriend who was in the library.

Sam smirked and went to grab his things.

"That was one interesting case" Dean said sighing tiredly, Reader nodded and yawned, "who knew witches could be cannibals" he said making Dean chuckle, Dean sighed and grabbed Readers hand, Reader smirked and held his hands, "getting corny on me?" he asked confused.

Dean chuckled and leaned forward placing a soft kiss onto his lips, "We both know why Sam made us take this case" he said softly, Reader smiled and nodded, "He didn't really try to hide it" he said sighing and letting go of Deans hands, Dean laughed for a second, "how's about we go back in there, order a room, kill some time" he winked.

Reader nodded and kissed Dean lovingly, he gulped and took a breath, "Dean." he started feeling it was the right time, Dean knew what he was about to saw, he wasn't sure if he could handle hearing it, "You know what im going to say" Reader said seeing Deans look, Dean nodded "Yeah I do" he whispered, "look im sorry" Dean said looking up but he was silenced by Readers soft lips touching his cheek, "were both not ready, and that's okay" Reader said reassuringly.

"Now come on sexy, lets go have a night at the resort."