I Need Some Love

Jody and Donna x Female Child Reader
Fluff
Obviously will include Jody x Donna.

Jody and Donna had gone our for a hunt, just a small one for some way to get out of the house.
It was night time now, meaning the two of them were tired and ready to get some shut eye before going back on the case.

They drove around a bit looking for a cheap and nice enough looking motel.
They listened to some tunes, Donna sang a little bit, Jody mostly just hummed along.

"Wait Jody!" Donna yelled making her partner slam on the breaks, Jody looked at her frantically "what!? What happened?!" She asked worried.

Donna got out of the car and looked back to were they were just at, she started to walk, not saying a word.

Jody also got out, she called after Donna but the blond didn't say a word back, Jody finally ran after her.

"Donna!-"

"Shh Jody!" Donna shushed her, Jody closed her mouth quickly and watched as Donna looked into the bushes on the side of the road.

Donna gasped and pulled Jody close to her to look, Jody sighed and thought it must have been an animal of some sort.

But it wasn't, in fact it wasn't an animal at all! It was a little girl, she had to have been 6 or 7, she was hiding in the bushes.

"Hello there" Donna said softly and sweetly, the girl looked up and backed away slowly, Donna frowned and scooted closer.

"Im Donna, this is Jody, we aren't gonna hurt ya" she said smiling, the child moved a little closer and looked at the two women.

"What are doing our here by yourself?" Jody asked taking off her coat and wrapping it carefully around the girl.

"I-i can't go home" she muttered, Donna frowned and looked over to Jody, Jody sighed and our her hand on top of the child's head, giving her some soft pats.

"Come on honey, you need to eat and get some rest" Jody said getting up and offering her hand out, the girl nodded slowly and took her hand.

"Do you have a name?" Donna asked, The little girl nodded slowly and looked at Donna then the ground.
"R-reader" she whispered.

Donna smiled and held Readers other hand, "that's a wonderful name!" She said happily, Reader looked up and smiled a little.

Reader fell asleep soundly in the back seat of Jody's truck, she let our soft little snores that made both Donna and Jody happy.

When they got to the cheap motel, they got a room with two beds, Donna went inside to make some food (they had gotten sandwich stuff before going to the motel) while Jody carefully carried Reader inside.

Bonus:

Jody: Guess who's home?

Alex: Hey Jody- who's that?

Clair: don't tell me you've adopted another kid

Donna: of course we have!

Jody: Yeah yeah I know I know, but come on look at her cute face