Shipping

Destiel + Reader
Fluff
Reader goes by They/Them
I'm trying something new, I'm going to try to use Y/n instead of Reader now.

Art above is NOT mine.

Y/n and Sam are the number 1 destiel shippers, it's their quest to make it finally happen.

"Sam!" Y/n whisper yelled, Sam turned around and looked into the doorway, the tallish (hair colored) shipper stood there with a smirk and their phone in their hand.

"What is it?" Sam asked closing his laptop, Y/n chuckled and walked over to Sam, sitting down next to him and putting their phone face down on the table.
Sam gave them a weird look.

Y/n shrugged and slid the phone over to the tall man, looking away as Sam slowly picked it up, turning it around to look at the screen.

There was a photo there, of two very specific people Sam and Y/n knew.
Alright I'll tell you, it was a photo of Dean and Castiel, they were looking into each other's eyes, looking like they were about to kiss or have a violent make out session.

Sam smirked and slid the phone back over to Y/n, Y/n wiggled their eyebrows and shoved their phone back into their pocket, Sam chuckled and thought for a second.

"Well that's a definite Bi sexual man, and one hecking gay angel" Y/n said shrugging as if they had been saying all their life, well maybe not their WHOLE life but a good time of it.

"Man they just need to get together alright" Sam said groaning, Y/n sighed and nodded in agreement, "I mean at least step 1 is done, Dean knows he's Bi, and Castiel knows in a male vessel he's attracted to men" they said keeping their hopes high.

"What are you guys talking about?" Dean asked coming into the room, Sam cleared his throat and looked away, Y/n rolled their eyes and shrugged "none of your business Dean" they said in a sassy tone.

Dean scoffed and crossed his arms, "Need anything?" Sam asked looking at his brother, Dean squinted his eyes at Sam suspiciously and shook his head.

"Just came to say me and Cas are going on a beer run, you guys need anything?" He asked keeping his suspicious look.

Y/n nodded "Please please please get me a (candy bar of choice)!" They said in a begging tone, Dean chuckled and nodded then looked at Sam, Sam shook his head and opened his laptop again.

Dean gave them both another look of suspicion and left, Castiel followed slowly behind him, once the door was opened and the two of them stepped out, Y/n and Sam were back to the task at hand.

(hour later)

"Alright Sam, you remember the plan?" Y/n asked smirking, Sam smirked back and nodded "let's get these two together" he said making Y/n laugh happily.

Sure enough, Dean came back through the door, he groaned and went downstairs, put the beer on the table and looked around for his brother and Y/n.

"Where are they?" Dean asked seemingly to himself, he heard a sigh behind him and jumped, Castiel smiled apologetically, Dean rolled his eyes and looked around once more.

"Guys!?" Dean called, one one answered, "Dean look" Castiel said holding up a piece of paper with writing, Dean grabbed the note and sighed.

He read aloud.

"Your crush on the angel is killing is both, please for the love of Chuck and everyone else, make out or something,"

Dean blushed and crumbled up the note, throwing it on the table, Castiel looked at the paper and saw other words on the back.
He picked it up gently and uncrumbeled it.

He read aloud.

"I know you did not just try to throw away my note, anyways, until you both make out....or more, winky face, then we're going to be outside messing up your beloved car.
Oh and don't try to come out to stop us, the bunker will be locked."

Dean gasped and ran up the stairs in a inhuman fashion, Castiel watched as the hunter tried to pry the door open, kick it open, punch it open, even shoot it.

"Dean"

"You better not mess up baby you hear!?" Dean yelled through the door, a laugh was heard from both Y/n and Sam before making a sound that almost sounded like an engine.

Dean was about to go beast mode before Castiel flew up and grabbed him, "Let's take a breather" he said softly, Dean scoffed and shoved the angel away.

(Few hours later)

"Damnit they're been in there forever, and nothing!" Sam said giving up, Y/n sighed and looked at their tablet again, checking the security footage once again in hopes of catching the two kissing or something.

(Hour later)

"Sam Sam look!" Y/n shouted handing their tablet to Sam, Sam sighed and looked, his tired and given up attitude changed instantly soon seeing his brother and Castiel kissing.

Sure maybe Sam shouldn't have gotten as much happiness out of that but his brother was finally kissing the angel he had been 'friends' with for years.

"Omg Sam! This is great!" Y/n said watching the two love birds, Sam nodded happily and looked at the two as well.

Only to turn it off rather quickly when seeing the two getting undressed, Y/n shook their head and put their tablet aside.

"I bet Deans the bottom" Y/n said after a few moments of silence, Sam chuckled "Oh definitely."

Y/n sighed happily and closed their eyes honestly very tired, they took a breath then frowned "I never got my candy bar."