Sweety Sweet

Gabriel x Male Reader
Fluff

The reader works at a bakery, he meets Gabriel who comes in looking for something sweet.

"No sir we don't have any more pies," Reader said sadly, the man scoffed sadly and nodded, "we can always get one later," the man next to him said, the other nodded and the two left the counter.

Reader smiled and looked around, seeing the people looking through the glass cases for the fun coated cookies.

"Heya sugar," A man's voice said from beside Reader, Reader chuckled and looked over to the short man, "Hello yourself" he smiled.

The man laughed "Call me Gabriel" he said, Reader, nodded "all alright, Gabriel, what can I get you today?" he asked.

Gabriel hummed and looked in the glass counter, he pointed to a few cookies, and one-piece of cake.

"That, that, that, and your number please" Gabriel winked, Reader blushed and took the cookies and cake out and put them in a bag.

"That'll cost you, Gabriel" Reader winked back, handing him the bag of treats, "and also the cost of the treats" he snickered.

Gabriel chuckled and gave Reader the money, "I'll put a tip-in there if you give me your number" he suggested shrugging.

Reader rolled his eyes with a smile and grabbed the card for the shop, he turned it over and wrote his number, he gave it to Gabriel. "I expect to hear from you later."

(Bonus)

???: Heyooooo cutie!!

Reader: This better be you, Gabriel

Gabriel: The one and only! 😉

Reader: That's comforting

Gabriel: So I'm thinking tonight we go to the movies?

Reader: Sure why not.

Reader: I better not find out you're a murderer or anything

Gabriel: Nawwwww I'm not

Gabriel: 😉😏

Reader: at least ill be murdered by someone hot

Gabriel: hahaha facts