Your Time To Go

Male Spirit Insert
Angst (seeing as your a vengeful spirit)
Not x characters in anyway. 
Personality: Trickster, Sad and Angry

There was a case in (Place You Live) that looked t be all the signs of a vengeful spirit, Sam and Dean having nothing better to do in there life, for once, decided they needed to get out of the bunker anyways, so they left to (Place You Live) to find out who this ghost wa and why they were terrorizing people.

"Alright Sammy, you know the drill" Dean said sighing, his brother nodded and went off to talk to the police while Dean went to talk to one of the survivors, Shiloh Adams.

"Ms. Shiloh?" Dean asked softly, she looked up from her feet and smiled a little, nodding, "I just need to ask you a couple questions if you don't mind?" he asked sitting down in front of her, she shook her head and rested back into her seat, ready to answer anything she could.

Shiloh put some thing out on the table that made the job to tell what it was more easier, saying that when she was in the old house with her sister Amanda, they both were cold, as if the air conditioner had been turned up to turbo, she also said before Amanda disappeared, she said she felt something grabbing her arm multiple times.

"Classic ghost" Dean said almost relived it was that simple, Sam nodded, "I asked Officer Jude about that house, and why so many teenagers think its so cool to look into after dark" he said, his sassiness following into the last part of his sentence, "and apparently, there was a family with two boys who lived in that house about a few years ago, both of them were found dead in their rooms, they never found out who killed them or were the parents were. People go there, well old friends, go to pay remorse to them, teenagers of course just want to see if there was anything left behind from them."

Dean hummed and got into his car, he sighed "well it shouldn't be that hard to get rid of them then" he said starting his car once Sam got in and leaving the station.

A little while later, after Sam had insisted on finding out more about these brothers, he found put some things that definitely tide it to being a vengeful spirit, or at least one of them.

"Reader, (Last Name) 15 years old, he died from head trauma," Dean had a confused look on his face, he sat down next to his brother with a beer, Sam continued, "looks like his brother, (Brothers Name), 13, died from unknown causes, says here that when they were found, it looked to be a break in gone wrong, things were gone, door was smashed open, a few windows were broken and it looks like all the phone lines in the house were down" Sam said looking more into the article.

"Defiantly more to this then someone just being a bitch about being dead." Dean said sighing, Sam nodded and sighed when he scrolled to find a photo of the two brothers and their parents, the photo showed a boy, Reader, with (Hair Colored) (Length of Hair) and (Colored Eyes) he looked so happy in the photo, smiling widely next to his younger brother (Brothers Name) who had the same hair color with (Length of Hair) and the same eyes.

"Man this just got sad" Sam said closing the page, Dean nodded "always sad when you have to dig up kids" Dean said getting up from next to his brother and grabbing his keys, "alright, lets go to the house, see what we can find" he said, Sam nodded and grabbed his coat, leaving the cheap hotel room with his brother.

When they got to the small house, they looked around and picked the lock, once the door opened, they went inside.

The place was covered in dust despite the boys being gone only for a few years, the house seemed to be mostly empty, just a small table in the kitchen and the usual things left in a house, fridge and stove.

"Ill look upstairs" Sam said and went up to find the bedrooms the two boys were found, he opened one of the doors to kind a small room, it was a few untouched posters taped to the wall, the closet was open to find some untaken clothes, Sam thought that was strange seeing as almost everything else was gone.

Meanwhile with Dean, he was looking into the cabinets in the kitchen, honestly checking if they had any good looking food, why? I have no idea.

Sam had finally left that room, going to the other one right across from it, it was also small, the walls were (Favorite Color) and it also had small posters around, it looked to be a typical teenagers room, all except for the small box sitting on the unused bed, it was a wooden box, Sam went to reach for it but it made a sound, he moved his hand away and the sound stopped.

Sam looked around for were the sound was coming from, he couldn't tell if it was coming from the box or not, the sound kept going for a little while longer before Dean yelled from down stairs, "I got something!" he yelled, Sam sighed and went out of the room, turning his back to go down the stairs, there was a figure behind him still in the room.

"What is it?" Sam asked looked at the wall, Dean shrugged and looked at the half peeled off wall paper in the living room, Sam went to peel it off more, but a sound from the kitchen caught their attention, Sam looked to his brother, who already had his gun out, Sam got his out as well and they both went into the kitchen.

Besides a few of the cabinets being opened, nothing seemed out of the ordinary, Dean scoffed and went back into the living room to check the wall, the rip in the paper was gone, "How the hell-" Sam whispered, Dean looked around, somehow some of the other features changed, "Its toying with us" Dean scoffed, "The damn things playing trickster games!" he yelled.

Sam sighed, "we need to get out of here, my heads starting to hurt" he said and opened the front door, Dean nodded, more than happy to leave that bitch of a ghost.

(TBC)