First Time Thing

Human Castiel x Human Male Reader
Smutt
Castiels first time with a man, and he's human none the less. (Castiels the bottom)

"I don't understand" Castiel said to his coworker Reader, Reader chuckled, "You don't know what henti is?" He asked, Castiel shook his head "Is it some type of Hen? Or chicken?" He asked completely clueless.

Reader wanted to bust out laughing, but he knew it would make Castiel feel bad about not knowing what it was.

"Henti is like porn Cas, like anime porn" Reader explained, Castiel nodded, bur it was clear he still didn't understand what it was.

"You know what porn Is right Cas?" Reader asked seriously questioning if he knew, Castiel nodded, he remembered that, how could he not after getting a very detailed talk from Dean about it, and how it wasn't right to watch it with friends or with other people in the room.

Castiel had been quiet for the rest of the working day, Reader thought it had something to do with how he somewhat ruined this man's innocence, but he didn't want to ask or be a bother.

"Alright Cassie, time to close up" Reader yawned as he locked the cash register, Castiel nodded slowly and went to grab the mop so he could clean up the floors.

"We can just do that tomorrow morning" Reader said stretching, "how about we go to my place huh? I got a new movie we could watch" he suggested hoping the dark haired male would accept.

Castiel had a small smile as he nodded, Reader nodded back and grabbed his keys and phone, Castiel watched as he turned all the lights off and opened the door, motioning for Castiel to go out first.

Castiel got into Reader truck and waited patiently, once Reader had locked up, he got in as well and started the trunk to get to his apartment.

(Once in there)

"You have a lovey place Reader" Castiel said looking around, Reader chuckled and locked his door, "sure I do, if you don't mind the anime posters all over the place" he joked.

"Dean used to like Anime" Castiel said to himself, Reader hummed and grabbed the movie off of his small kitchen table, "This is same Dean you keep muttering to yourself about?" He asked sitting down on his couch.

Castiel nodded and softly sat next to him, "he sounds like a good guy" Reader said suddenly feeling a tab bit jealous of this Dean guy, Castiel nodded, about to agree when he remembered how he got stuck working at a convenient store.

Reader could sense he didn't want to talk about it anymore, and that kinda gave him a smile, "let's just watch the movie, huh cas?" He asked grabbing the remote.

(Into half of the movie)

The movie was going great, or at least to Reader it was, Castiel was still unfamiliar with how these human emotions worked so he tried his best to match how Reader looked to be feeling.

Then it happened.
The dreaded sex scene between the main characters Annie and Keith, Reader wasn't prepared for it but he was able to sit through it no complications, Castiel on the other hand, felt his pants start to grow tighter and tighter the more the movie went on.

Reader was about to point something out when he turned and looked at Castiels flushed face, "what's wrong" he asked, then he looked down to Castiels pants, he chuckled a little and looked back to Castiel.

"Cas buddy, go to the bathroom" Reader suggested, Castiel stayed still, afraid to move, he wasn't even looking at Reader at all.

Reader smirked and decided to make a joke, only a joke mind you, a joke with some hint of truth, "Want me to fix it?" He asked in an oddly soothing but hot voice.

Castiel gulped a little and looked over to his co worker, he didn't know what to say, what to do, so he tried to remember what Dean had taught him about this situation, well something similar to it.

"I'm not going to if you don't want to Cas" reader felt the need to explain this, he in now way wanted to take advantage of this man.

Castiel took a breath and remembered the pizza man, he remembered something like this happened, so he awkwardly nodded and laid back just a bit.

Reader smirked some more and nodded, getting off the couch and going in-between Castiels legs, he rubbed his thighs softly trying to get him to relax a little.

It seemed to work, because in no time castiel was making small moaning noises, Reader hummed at these noises and unzipped Castiels pants slowly.

He lifted himself up and bit and slowly snuck his hand into Castiels blue boxers, in turn getting a loud gasp mixed with a moan.

Moving his hand to were he had a good soft grip on Castiels cock, he moved his hand up and down slowly, sitting down next to Castiel, he continued to do so.

"How does that feel Cassie?" Reader whispered, Castiel whimpered and spread his legs further apart, trying to shimmy his pants and boxers off.

Reader shushed him and kissed his neck softly, he removed his hand from Castiels boxers and grabbed his waist.

"Lay down for me baby" he said softly, Castiel did just that, laying down infront of him, Reader smiled and.moved his hands from Castiels waist and to his pants, pulling them down quickly along with his boxers.

Castiel moaned feeling his cock become free, Reader smiled and leaned down giving Castiels cock a small kiss before sitting up and taking off his pants and boxers.

"This is going to hurt Cas, let me know if you want to stop" Reader said, he waited until Castiel gave him a weak nod, then he stroked his cock a little bit and slowly pushed himself in.

Usually he would go and get lube and a condom, but he didn't have time at the moment, and he sure as hell wasn't going to leave Castiel.

As they waited for Castiel to adjust, Reader placed soft and loveable kisses onto his pale skin, on his neck, his chest, his cheeks, his lips occasionally.

"How are you feeling baby?" Reader asked, Castiels breathing was heavy, he whimpered a bit and slowly tried to move his hips, Reader nodded with a smile and sat up, slowly moving in and out of him.

"Try to relax" he muttered, Castiel nodded and took a breath, trying to relax like Reader told him.

Soon enough Reader was going faster, enjoying the sounds of Castiels moans, "your doing great baby" Reader praised, holding onto Castiels hips with both of his hands.

Castiel smiled a little and moaned loudly, trying to move his hand to his cock, to give it at least a small bit of friction.

Reader noticed this and smirked, he watched as Castiels trembling fingers made small movements on his leaking cock, assuming the pleaser was to much to handle at that point.

"I'm close baby" Reader chuckled out, Castiel nodded in agreement and wrapped his legs around Readers waist, pulling him closer and further inside.

Reader lost it at that, he gasped as he came, leaning down and putting his head on Castiels.

Castiel moaned loudly as he came, panting loudly as he tried to get his breath back.

The two men soon found their breath, Reader chuckled breathlessly as he kissed Castiels for head, leaning back up, he pulled out slowly, stroking his cock to make sure everything was out.

"Let's go to bed Cas" he muttered, Castiel nodded and the two of them got up slowly, going to Reader room, and laying down on the soft mattress.

Castiel cuddled up to the other man's chest and fell asleep almost instantly, Reader sighed of happy ness and fell asleep right after him.