No thanks needed

Castiel x Male Reader
Fluff?
Please note that reader has extreme anxiety, attacks will be mentioned in this chapter, if that makes you uncomfortable or makes you have an attack please click off this chapter.

Please go away

Please just go away

Please!

Reader is currently in the closet of his bedroom, he was having an anxiety attack, and it just so happened he was alone, he hated being alone, he wanted someone to come back home, anyone, he didn't care if it was Crowley or Rowena at this point. Reader held his head in his hands, he had the door closed, he was completely in the dark. "Please" he begged to himself, he just wanted to attack to end, he just wanted to go back to looking in the lore books for the boys.

Reader hiccupped and grabbed a shirt that was on the floor, he hugged it tightly and tried to soften his cries. He soon was down to only sniffling and making small whimpers, but at least it was better than crying like a mad man. Reader groaned when he felt the familiar headache sink in, he started to cry more from that alone. It was like a cycle. 

It didn't help that his phone decided to go off, Reader panicked and threw his phone out of the closet, he held his head as he tried to drown out the sound of the ringing. He was more than happy that the phone turned off, he even smiled a little bit at that. Reader started to feel tired, he didn't feel good enough to get out of the closet, which to him was his safe space, so he stayed as his eyes begun to drop. He soon fell asleep.

_______________________________

"Reader?" Castiel called coming into the room, he looked around worried about where the man could have gone, he looked to the floor, in front of the closet was Readers phone. Castiel started to feel nervous but he heard soft snores coming from said closet. The angel put two and two together and slowly and softly opened the door. 

Castiel frowned a little and sighed seeing the man hunched over holding his shirt, the angel bent down and softly shook the mans shoulder, not wanting to scare him by just lifting him up. Reader slowly opened his eyes and sniffled, "Cas?" he muttered sleepily. Castiel nodded and put his hand on Readers cheek.

Reader flinched a bit at the warm touch, but he slowly sank into it. "What happened Reader?" the angel asked in a soothing tone, Reader sighed and moved over, letting the dark haired man sit down beside him. "I don't know" he whispered, Castiel nodded and softly stroked his hair. Reader gave a small grin and leaned into the touch, "My head hurts" he whined leaning onto Castiels chest.

Castiel put his hand on the others forehead, Reader suddenly felt 10x better, he chuckled softly and yawned. "Lets go to bed." The angel suggested, Reader nodded and slowly got up off the floor. He stretched and made his way to his bed, laying down and almost instantly falling back into deep sleep. Castiel grabbed Readers smaller blanket from the floor and covered him with it.

"Stay with me?" Reader asked holding onto Castiels hand, Castiel nodded and took off his shoes and coat, getting under the small cover with Reader. Reader smiled and closed his eyes feeling safe, "Thank you Cas" he muttered. Castiel smiled and kissed his forehead, "No thanks needed."