Hot Summer Days

Dean x Male Reader
Highschool AU
Smut

What better to do on a hot day than remove all your clothes?

(starts right into the smut)

Dean was a man of few words, and the few he was saying at the moment were the hottest words Reader had ever heard.

"D-dean~" He moaned feeling Dean's lips against his cock, more of a ghostly feeling but non the less pleasurable.
"No time for foreplay baby," Dean said lifting himself and pulling Reader into a kiss.

"That's understandable" Reader chuckled, "hurry Dean, we have to go back to class soon" he whined.

Did I forget to mention they are in the school bathroom? oops, I guess I did.

"Yeah yeah, relax baby," Dean said as he slowly and softly pushed himself into Reader, Reader gasped and tightened his grip on Dean's shoulders, leaving red marks.

After a minute or so of waiting for Reader to somewhat adjust, Dean moved in and out slowly, making the reader let out soft moans.

"G-god Dean, faster~"

Dean smirked and pulled the other boy into a rough kiss, going faster than he had been before, their kiss was filled with moans and groans.

Reader pulled away from the kiss and took a breath, "pull out dean" he said out of breath, Dean gave him a confused look.

"You can't cum inside, n-not when we have to go back to class" Reader explained feeling his end coming quicker and quicker.

Dean nodded (with hesitance) and slowed down, pulling out just as slow, Reader got enough strength to drop to his knees, gripping Dean's cock in his hand.

Dean looked down at Reader and groaned happily, Reader chuckled and stuck his tongue out, slowly dragging it up and down Dean's cock like it was a sweet flavored lollipop.

Dean threw his head back and held onto Readers (insert colored) hair, moaning softly before cumming onto Readers face.

Reader chuckled and stood up (the best he could) and kissed Dean's lips softly before grabbing a paper towel to wipe himself off.

"Hold on, did you-"

"Yes I did...while you did"

"O-oh"

Reader smiled weakly, "now let's go back to class Dee."

(did you cringe? because i somewhat did)