Wonderful world of parenthood

Castiel x Male Reader
Fluff
Both are parents and are married to each other.

"Joshua! Stop that!" Reader yelled his at 12 year old son, who was currently trying to cut his hair with the kitchen scissors. "But I want a hair cut!!!" Joshua yelled throwing the scissors down onto the counter. Reader sighed and grabbed them, putting them back in there rightful place.

"Joshua, I'll call the hair dresser tomorrow okay?" Reader said softly. Joshua pouted and took off to his room. Reader groaned, "He's not even a teenager yet." He mumbled. "Daddy?" Meg appeared behind Reader, almost scarring him to death.

He turned and smiled at the little girl, "Yes honey?" He asked softly. She pointed to the tv, it was off. Reader picked his 6 year old up and took her over to the couch. Setting her down and turning on the television, putting it on a kids channel.

Meg laughed along with whatever was playing, Reader didn't really care to know. Reader patted her on the head and went back to the kitchen to clean up the dreadful hair that Joshua had chopped off. No doubt about it, when he goes to school tomorrow, the teacher is going to have some questions.

"Daddy! Papas home!" Meg shouted, Reader sighed in relief and went over to the front door. Being greeted by Meg being held in her other father's arms. "Reader." Castiel said putting Meg down on the couch and going over to embrace his husband. Reader smiled and embraced him rather tightly.

"Thank the Lord you're home." Reader said and pulled away, Castiel have him a look. Reader sighed, "Joshua decided he was going to cut some of his hair off with the kitchen scissors. Castiel cringed at that and sighed, "How much?" He asked worried. Reader chuckled a little, "enough to were he'll have to pretty much shave his head." He said sadly.

Castiel sighed and kissed Readers cheek reassuringly. "I'll go talk to him, " he said and took his coat off. Reader nodded and patted his back in encouragement, Castiel took a breath before heading down the hall and to his son's room.
"Daddy?" Reader looked at Meg and sighed with a smile, "Yes?" He asked.

Meg had a devilish smile on her face, "Can I shave brothers head?" Readers eyes widened as he chuckled awkwardly at how serious the question seems to be. "W-well if he lets you I suppose-" Meg nodded quickly and got off of the couch, running down the hall to Joshua's room.

Reader heard a scream from Joshua, "No you demon!" He yelled. Along with Castiel quickly trying to break them up.

Moments like this make Reader and Castiel wonder why the hell they ever had kids.