Beer Time

Dean x Reader
Fluff?

Reader is a bartender at a bar cleverly named Devil's Drinks, they happen to be there the night Dean comes in.

"Reader! hurry up on those shots will you?!" A man by the name of, Jerry Kansas yelled from the barstool.
Reader hated that man more than anything, he was always rude, dirty-minded, and to top it off, he acted like he was the boss of Reader.

Reader had to go to the back of the bar to get some more liquor, it was a busy night, it always was on Saturday.

They sighed and grabbed the number of bottles they were able to carry, and headed to the front of the bar once more, wishing the night could be over, and everyone would leave.

Then they stopped.

Scream, Reader could have sworn they had heard blood-curdling screams, screams one only hears in nightmares or on a good horror movie with believable actors.

They wanted to be strong, see what was going on not only a few feet away from them, but Reader could bring themselves to look, to move, to breath.

"Don't move baby" a dark voice snarled from behind them, Reader gulped and nodded slowly, not wanting to look who was behind them.

"That's a good one" they whispered and grabbed Reader's arms roughly, dragging him out of the back and into the main bar.

Reader let tears slip down their cheeks and let the man pull them, Reader could see now why someone screamed, "Let them go!" Someone yelled, the man turned and chuckled darkly.

"Dean Winchester, how lucky for me to see you here" Reader watched as the two men gave glares at one another, death glares if you could call them that.

"Yeah, and who the hell are you?" Dean questioned moving slowly towards Reader and the man, the man's eyes flashed black they went back to normal, "You can call me Raymond" he said smirking.

"Well, Raymond." Dean paused, "yeah I got nothing" he muttered and threw what looked to be water at Raymond, in which the man with black eyes screamed in pain and dropped Reader's arm.

Reader quickly scrambled out of the way and over to Dean, getting behind him out of instinct.

"You're going to pay for that Winchester" The demon snarled before opening his mouth and letting thick black smoke leave his body.

After waiting for the smoke to leave the bar, Dean turned and looked at Reader, who keel in mind, was shaking so hard from fear it was close to looking like a seizure.

"W-what the hell was that?!" Reader whisper yelled, not sure if he wanted to know.
Dean sighed "A demon" he whispered.

Reader chuckled nervously and nodded, "A demon. Right." he said trying to keep themselves calm.
"I need a drink" Reader said before passing out.