Epilogue

The morning after the event, the survivors were all brought to the hospital to be taken care of. They were all scarred, but knew if they told the true story everyone would call them insane, so they kept their mouths shut.

     A month had passed since the massacre in the woods, where only Rylie, River, Luke, and Naomi survived. There had been a tribute to all those that had died, but everyone had only cared about Isaac, Xavier, Quinn, and Evelyn since they were popular.

     Luke, River, and Rylie had finally had another band practice, but everything seemed empty without Finn. They knew Finn wanted them to keep the band for them, but it was just so hard. They missed them so much.

     Naomi started to break out of her shell around them, and was such a genuine and sweet person. They'd all hang out after school or get lunch together on weekends. Everyone was still sad, but they knew there was nothing any of them could do to change it.

     Finns mom had finally quit her drinking problem when she realized no amount of alcohol could change the fact both of her kids are dead and her husbands  in jail. She became depressed and started blaming herself for all of it. Those that had survived that day decided to get her an emotional support dog so she wasn't alone. She also got a prescription to help with her depression and she started doing a lot better.

     Another few months went by and Rivers parents got a divorce. It effected them a lot, but they had Luke, and he made them feel happy whenever they were down. He always made River feel loved. Their mom got full custody of them since their dad was in a very emotional state. Their mom constantly made sure they were doing fine and was always there for them.

     River went to therapy for all the emotional events that had happened in the last year. It helped a little, but they didn't really know how to go about explaining everything, and it was hard to do so without breaking down.

     It had now been about a year after the massacre, and the woods looked like nothing had ever happened. Everyones body had been discovered except for Finn's. Which meant they were still in the woods. However, they seemed as though they had never died. Their skin wasn't all pale like it would be if you had been dead for a year. They looked as though they were still alive. But how could they be? They started hyper ventilating before passing out again, which was a sign they had survived.

     THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING THIS! IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME. STAY TUNED FOR THE SEQUEL WITH SOME NEW AND OLD CHARACTERS, MAYBE NEW RELATIONSHIPS, AND MAYBE EVEN SOME DRAMA. ALSO ITS NOT FOR SURE YET, BUT ONE OF MY DREAMS IS TO WRITE AND DIRECT MOVIES/TV SHOWS SO I MIGHT TURN THIS INTO A SCRIPT. IT WONT BE EXACTLY LIKE THIS BECAUSE NO FILM ADAPTATION IS EVER THE SAME, BUT I'M HOPING THAT ILL BE ABLE TO MAKE THIS DREAM COME TRUE.